Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits
Not to be a penis but small-faced folk might find that looping around the ear like that is a better fit.
Think it's a glasses steaming up kind of thing.
Went in the One Stop earlier for a white sliced.
Didn't put my mask on properly. My glasses got so steamy that I got confused and came out with 20 cans of Stella and a 30g Amber Leaf.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Just grow a bigger face ffs.

Its not that difficult.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Allright then, what about this one. You’re approaching a zebra crossing, about 50-100 yds away and you see a grown man riding a mountain bike down the pavement, turn and try to ride across the crossing.

Now to me, if it’s a kid then fine, I’ve got no problem with kids cycling on the pavement, the roads are dodgy enough for cyclists as it is with the amount of arsehole car drivers on the road, but a bloke in his 20’s? Surely the behaviour of a cont?

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Allright then, what about this one. You’re approaching a zebra crossing, about 50-100 yds away and you see a grown man riding a mountain bike down the pavement, turn and try to ride across the crossing.

Now to me, if it’s a kid then fine, I’ve got no problem with kids cycling on the pavement, the roads are dodgy enough for cyclists as it is with the amount of arsehole car drivers on the road, but a bloke in his 20’s? Surely the behaviour of a cont?
A friend of mine was killed in Somerset this morning, hit riding his bike by a drugged up driver, can't blame people for wanting to be off the roads tbh.

There are arseholes everywhere :thumbup:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
A friend of mine was killed in Somerset this morning, hit riding his bike by a drugged up driver, can't blame people for wanting to be off the roads tbh.

sorry to hear that mrs r terrible news

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Bloody hell that’s awful. This post was meant to be a light hearted rant mind
:thumbup:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Shit, that’s awful.

Sorry to hear that, hope you’re ok?

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Bloody hell that’s awful. This post was meant to be a light hearted rant mind
:thumbup:
Yeah I know don't worry, just wanted a dig at arseholes everywhere too :thumbup:

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Shit, that’s awful.

Sorry to hear that, hope you’re ok?
Yes thanks, we were not close friends, he was more a friend of my brother but a lovely guy, he gave me my first ever dj set years ago which meant a lot to me at the time. :thumbup:

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Just popped into a Morrisons. Big huge car park is barely 1/4 full. I park well away from the main entrance, cos I’m not a lazy bastard like, in a totally empty row.
When I come out, I find I am now parked between two other cars. I mean who goes into a practically empty car park and chooses to park right next to another vehicle?

Weird behaviour.

Like when someone stands in the urinal right next to you when there are five others to choose from in public toilet. Am I right fellas, I said am I right?

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Just popped into a Morrisons. Big huge car park is barely 1/4 full. I park well away from the main entrance, cos I’m not a lazy bastard like, in a totally empty row.
When I come out, I find I am now parked between two other cars. I mean who goes into a practically empty car park and chooses to park right next to another vehicle?

Weird behaviour.

Like when someone stands in the urinal right next to you when there are five others to choose from in public toilet. Am I right fellas, I said am I right?
That bugs me as well.
I’ve seen cars (with 1 person in) try and get as close as possible and continue to go around the row until a space becomes available rather than just park further back in an empty row.

I don’t mind parking further away either to avoid people. Some bastards are reckless with their doors and fugging trolleys.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
That bugs me as well.
I’ve seen cars (with 1 person in) try and get as close as possible and continue to go around the row until a space becomes available rather than just park further back in an empty row.

I don’t mind parking further away either to avoid people. Some bastards are reckless with their doors and fugging trolleys.
I always find a spot further away for the same reason but it doesn't seem to matter where I park, some fucker will always park next to me by the time I come back out of the shop.

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
What I really really hate is buying birthday cards. It was Lady Boo's birthday this week. We ain't married but lived with her for 25 years. She aint my grilfriend ffs. She aint my wife either but there is never a card that seems appropriate. Or the card is too sloppy, or unfunny, or boring.

Then when I go to buy her a card from the kids (cos they always forget) they always have "Mum" not "Mam". I'm a valley boy, who calls their old tit their "Mum"? You're either English or a city slicker woofter if you say "Mum".

I hate looking at all the rows of cards, I go card blind. Then there is finding an envelope. And dont suggest those websites like Pig.com or whatever it is. That's worse.

K'in hate the whole experience every bastard year. Thank fuck we dont bother with christmas or valentines cards for each other.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
What I really really hate is buying birthday cards. It was Lady Boo's birthday this week. We ain't married but lived with her for 25 years. She aint my grilfriend ffs. She aint my wife either but there is never a card that seems appropriate. Or the card is too sloppy, or unfunny, or boring.

Then when I go to buy her a card from the kids (cos they always forget) they always have "Mum" not "Mam". I'm a valley boy, who calls their old tit their "Mum"? You're either English or a city slicker woofter if you say "Mum".

I hate looking at all the rows of cards, I go card blind. Then there is finding an envelope. And dont suggest those websites like Pig.com or whatever it is. That's worse.

K'in hate the whole experience every bastard year. Thank fuck we dont bother with christmas or valentines cards for each other.
and they like to read the verse inside. fuck off i just pick the card that looks nice and get out of the shop as fast as i can

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now