⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
People who buy scratchcards and then stand outside the shop scratching them. Come on now, you look like a homeless.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
I rather think I WILL get him started. Come on Steve, get started.
It bugs me too actually, the guy in the shop up the road waits for your card to go through and says "Ok" never a thanks or anything, I wouldn't dream of doing that at work :nope::hehe:

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
What I really really hate is buying birthday cards. It was Lady Boo's birthday this week. We ain't married but lived with her for 25 years. She aint my grilfriend ffs. She aint my wife either but there is never a card that seems appropriate. Or the card is too sloppy, or unfunny, or boring.

Then when I go to buy her a card from the kids (cos they always forget) they always have "Mum" not "Mam". I'm a valley boy, who calls their old tit their "Mum"? You're either English or a city slicker woofter if you say "Mum".

I hate looking at all the rows of cards, I go card blind. Then there is finding an envelope. And dont suggest those websites like Pig.com or whatever it is. That's worse.

K'in hate the whole experience every bastard year. Thank fuck we dont bother with christmas or valentines cards for each other.

Tip for you here mate. Get some thin card, glitter, stickers and whatnot from somewhere like hobby craft and just before her birthday when she’s out of the house, you get them to make her a card. It doesn’t matter how shit it is, cause they did it themselves, she’ll love it. And cause it was your idea your balls might get a good tongueing off her.

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Tip for you here mate. Get some thin card, glitter, stickers and whatnot from somewhere like hobby craft and just before her birthday when she’s out of the house, you get them to make her a card. It doesn’t matter how shit it is, cause they did it themselves, she’ll love it. And cause it was your idea your balls might get a good tongueing off her.

My boy is 23, my daughter 33 ffs :hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Don't get him started on shopkeepers on the phone or not saying thank you :nope::hehe:

It's only a certain range of shopkeepers that are that ignorant that they stay on the phone whilst serving you. If I said who they are I'd be called racist such is the ridiculous pc bollocks of today.
Arrogant twats.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
It's only a certain range of shopkeepers that are that ignorant that they stay on the phone whilst serving you. If I said who they are I'd be called racist such is the ridiculous pc bollocks of today.
Arrogant twats.
:nnn:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Arrogant twats.

You can say it mate.

Its brown people.

And you’re right, they’re ignorant fuckers.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
It bugs me too actually, the guy in the shop up the road waits for your card to go through and says "Ok" never a thanks or anything, I wouldn't dream of doing that at work :nope::hehe:

One thing I cannot stand is rudeness. I was in a small shop in Porthcawl recently and when I went to the counter the woman was on her phone, it wasn’t a business call, she was just nattering to someone. But she didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I gave it a moment, she put the phone down and didn’t apologise for making me wait. She then added up my stuff on the till, and didn’t tell me how much it was, just held her hand out.
I just stood there looking at her, waiting for her to tell me how much it was, but she just turned the display thing on the till around to face me.

I left the stuff on the counter and walked out.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
One thing I cannot stand is rudeness. I was in a small shop in Porthcawl recently and when I went to the counter the woman was on her phone, it wasn’t a business call, she was just nattering to someone. But she didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I gave it a moment, she put the phone down and didn’t apologise for making me wait. She then added up my stuff on the till, and didn’t tell me how much it was, just held her hand out.
I just stood there looking at her, waiting for her to tell me how much it was, but she just turned the display thing on the till around to face me.

I don't blame you, that really boils my piss :nope::hehe:

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

I'm doing this next time. :thumbup:

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Morrisons Barry is usually hit and miss. If you're not careful on who's checkout you use, you'll be waiting twice as long whilst the 2 assistants exchange stories from till to till on how pissed they were on the weekend.
Twats.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now