Credits

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Looking back to last year it was the 16th of May when it was announced that Sabri was leaving, maybe Tan has set that as the managers annual contract deadline day and is waiting for the date to alarm in his email diary.:shrug2:

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I pray Tan does us a Favre and gives us a Blessin after making us wait again.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Some people on FB still get this site confused with the other one. Are you Annis in disguise? @The Colonel :hehe::hehe:

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
I was on there too, got banned for having a dig at the so called itk posters and the made up drivel they post to gain hits, if I’d of know about this forum I would’ve signed up a lot sooner. :aya:
Welcome to forum mate.
Muck in and keep posting:thumbup:

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
i thought of the willo flood joke steve but i thought better

GIF by BBC
When you get to my age stanty my filters are like my bladder i have no control over them

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 23/24 WINNER
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
No one knows what's going on, no doubt whatever it is won't be a dull moment for this club.
Your all excited,cause you can't wait to slag off the new manager....oh and Joe Ralls:hehe:

BigussDikus

Club and Country Superstar
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Just had a mosey on at Annis forum and fuck me that place has descended into a new low.

Had a read of this thread and while I can't speak for the accuracy of his post about club debt and being "iTk" you genuinely can't disagree with him or you'll get piled on by his followers.

He's turned that place into a proper cult of personality where you can't disagree with him or he'll ban you. It was always a dump, but Christ it's gotten far worse recently.

At least here I can somewhat support the club without being crucified for it :hehe:

Anyways, if there is any any truth in a 1 year deal and Tan taking control then we're in real shit.
Why the hatred towards Annis?
Yes a fuckin moron but he does love Cardiff City. Shall we say he's not too well blessed with brain cell or cells. Relies on "advisors" that are probably ripping him off. The chap had no idea of the wealth, monetary wise that his late father left him.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Why the hatred towards Annis?
Yes a fuckin moron but he does love Cardiff City. Shall we say he's not too well blessed with brain cell or cells. Relies on "advisors" that are probably ripping him off. The chap had no idea of the wealth, monetary wise that his late father left him.
Don't think anybody hates him but his books and forum get justified ridicule

BigussDikus

Club and Country Superstar
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Don't think anybody hates him but his books and forum get justified ridicule
Well people bought his "books" I think I have all of them even the ones that didn't quite make it to printers. Some of drafts looked like a thalidomide victim had written with a crayon. He is/was friends with some very rich folk down to the likes of Sludge on the hard of thinking board. I'd wager he has a lot less money than he used to have, his greatest bestest friends, the Merthyr take over?
Robbed him blind there, at least one of the cunts is in jail, Dai's mosque, so sore annus every 15 minutes :hehe:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
I disagree - anything relating to Cardiff should be discussed anywhere. its like saying twitter rumours shouldnt be discussed here
I'm afraid I agree with TDA on this.
It's not the same thing at all. Twitter rumours should be verified and checked, before republishing. Particularly if they are potentially untrue, or harmful to an individual.
By writing this post, I'm publishing it on the internet.
If I publish something about an individual which is maligning, or commercially damaging to their reputation then they may want to sue for liable.

Having a username is no defence, as a court order would request full disclosure of all personal details.

You might want to look at this clip from, Not The Andrew Marr Show, involving university lecturer Charles Wilson. It shows just how destructive liable can be, to individuals who think that they can malign, with complete impunity.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now