Anybody wanna see what I'm having for tea?

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
It's called Briscombe Retail Park now but yeah :hehe:was she a really tall girl? Georgia, only done one shift with her so far, she's from another shop.

Nice shop innit, gonna be chaos in that car park when the vets opens, it's bad enough now. :shrug2::hehe:

Yeah tall and thin. Nice girl. It is a nice shop tbf. Busy mind.

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Everyone gets 3, unless you have bacon and sausage then you get 2 of each :thumbup:

Bollocks. Thought I was gonna be knocking boots round the corner by Chas Van Hire next time I went back.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
If I'd have know

Yeah tall and thin. Nice girl. It is a nice shop tbf. Busy mind.
Yeah it's busy, we can't even use the seating area atm either so I think it will get even busier, we are going to have seating outside too apparently :shrug2:

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Yeah it's busy, we can't even use the seating area atm either so I think it will get even busier, we are going to have seating outside too apparently :shrug2:

Aye. Why not. There's loads of garages around where people can sit and have a coffee and doughnut whilst their cars are being done. Loads of traffic passing.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Aye. Why not. There's loads of garages around where people can sit and have a coffee and doughnut whilst their cars are being done. Loads of traffic passing.
I feel a bit bad for the guy with the burger van around the corner tbh but other people from the tile and other places have said it has brought more people around there so I guess it's swings and roundabouts :shrug2:

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
I feel a bit bad for the guy with the burger van around the corner tbh but other people from the tile and other places have said it has brought more people around there so I guess it's swings and roundabouts :shrug2:

That burger van should've moved ages ago.

Topps Tiles has about 2 people an hour pop in to look at the type of thing they should go to buy at B&Q. The 2nd hand car places on that part of Cardiff Rd aren't the best in the area, and the only other places are mechanics.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
That burger van should've moved ages ago.

Topps Tiles has about 2 people an hour pop in to look at the type of thing they should go to buy at B&Q. The 2nd hand car places on that part of Cardiff Rd aren't the best in the area, and the only other places are mechanics.
Why?

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There was previously no one around that part of Cardiff Rd. No passing trade other than the staff at RIM etc. Now there's pasty fiends and steak bakists as far as the eye can see.
Anyone picking Greggs over a burger van needs to take a long hard look in the mirror

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Cardiff Rd was busy today mind. The good folk at RIM's broke and removed the locking wheel nuts on Mrs Muffs car for me today as she'd lost the key. All for a bargain £5. I gave the lad £10. Went to my pal the scrappie who gave me 4 wheel nuts for a bargain zero pounds. I gave him a fiver.. VW wanted £50 for the same thing and New Sandons on Newport Rd were muttering about £60 - £80 the absolute vagabonds.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Cardiff Rd was busy today mind. The good folk at RIM's broke and removed the locking wheel nuts on Mrs Muffs car for me today as she'd lost the key. All for a bargain £5. I gave the lad £10. Went to my pal the scrappie who gave me 4 wheel nuts for a bargain zero pounds. I gave him a fiver.. VW wanted £50 for the same thing and New Sandons on Newport Rd were muttering about £60 - £80 the absolute vagabonds.
Money bags over here giving out more cash than the post code bleeding lottery

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits