❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
These pests arrived in Europe in a consignment of pottery from China which offloaded in France. As a result, this insect is spreading throughout Europe and is doing immeasurable damage to ecosystems as, apart from anything else, they wipe out bee colonies.

There has only been one sighting in the UK this year on the south coast, but that was only a week or so ago.

In the unlikely event that they spread to your area, you must report any sightings to the Department of the Environment, who will destroy nests.

They are already out of control here and we see them frequently. Here is one feeding on figs in our garden today. About an inch and a half long.

200923a.JPG

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I saw one of these in Cornwall in August. It was eating a windfall apple. Bloody massive it was. No match for my size 11 boots mind.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I saw one of these in Cornwall in August. It was eating a windfall apple. Bloody massive it was. No match for my size 11 boots mind.
Might be worth reporting it retrospectively?

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Might be worth reporting it retrospectively?

I’m not sure they’d be interested if I told them that I stamped on something that looked like one of these about a month ago after about 5 pints of IPA.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I’m not sure they’d be interested if I told them that I stamped on something that looked like one of these about a month ago after about 5 pints of IPA.
Fair enough! Depends how clear your recollection is:thumbup:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I was expecting something a bit different when I opened this thread. It's not often I am disappointed by TDA, but I am disappointed by TDA.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
These pests arrived in Europe in a consignment of pottery from China which offloaded in France. As a result, this insect is spreading throughout Europe and is doing immeasurable damage to ecosystems as, apart from anything else, they wipe out bee colonies.

There has only been one sighting in the UK this year on the south coast, but that was only a week or so ago.

In the unlikely event that they spread to your area, you must report any sightings to the Department of the Environment, who will destroy nests.

They are already out of control here and we see them frequently. Here is one feeding on figs in our garden today. About an inch and a half long.

200923a.JPG
Fucking foreigners

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Hopefully, you saw one of these, which is the European Hornet. Same size, but a lot more yellow on them. We get a nest in our chimney every summer which the sweep deals with on his annual visit.

P9145126.JPG

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now