Bellamy

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Has left Abderlecht over depression. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Really hope he gets the help he needs :nope:

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
When it's time we should get him back here to a place he knows and where he knows he is loved cause I imagine being abroad doesn't help.

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Yeah , get Well Craig :aya::aya::aya:

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Hope he gets the help he needs.:aya:

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I’m sure we’ve all either suffered or knows someone that has suffered from depression. Hope he gets himself the help to get himself through it.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Very sad to hear he’s struggling, but hope he gets the proper help he needs.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Hopefully back home seeing his kids will do him the world of good, hope he’s in a good place soon and we can get him back down here when he is

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Get well soon Bellars.

Hopefully being able to play SMGC whenever he wants with familiar faces might help him relax, feel at home and get himself well again

:thumbup:

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Three part interview with Bellars. Interesting stuff as always from him, particularly his comments on our young players that he coached at youth level.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Three part interview with Bellars. Interesting stuff as always from him, particularly his comments on our young players that he coached at youth level.

:thumbup:

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Wow, very high praise for Bowen. Sounds like he’s exactly what this midfield needs

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
“I wanted us to play a certain way. Not a certain formation because they can change and you need to be flexible. What is our identity and what do we stand for? Are we a long ball team because if we are, we’ll do it through all the age groups. I believe that if you’re going to coach young footballers, they need to be able to play with the ball at their feet because the more they have of the ball, the more decisions they’re going to make. The more decisions they make, the better players they’ll become. If we want to be lazy, we can man-mark everywhere, but what does that prove? Anyone can do that. Turn and hit it long is also easy to do. It’s beyond lazy coaching, but managers have had good careers off the back of that.

Not even thinly veiled :hehe:

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I love listening to / reading about Bellamy discussing football. I really do hope that he gets the opportunity to manage here at some point.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
“I wanted us to play a certain way. Not a certain formation because they can change and you need to be flexible. What is our identity and what do we stand for? Are we a long ball team because if we are, we’ll do it through all the age groups. I believe that if you’re going to coach young footballers, they need to be able to play with the ball at their feet because the more they have of the ball, the more decisions they’re going to make. The more decisions they make, the better players they’ll become. If we want to be lazy, we can man-mark everywhere, but what does that prove? Anyone can do that. Turn and hit it long is also easy to do. It’s beyond lazy coaching, but managers have had good careers off the back of that.

The first part of what he said there is the most important part of the interview for me, and something he’s been saying for several years. The simple idea that you make every player, regardless of position, comfortable with the ball at their feet from a young age so that when they become professional they are then able to comfortably adapt to whatever formation or style of play required. It’s similar to how the Dutch teams went during the 70s with their flexibility and the ability of any player to be able to play any position. That’s the basis of total football and everything that’s come from it right up to today’s different pressing styles.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Colin was the worst thing to happen to this club in many a year.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL