Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Narrator: It hasn't...

I liked you better when you were making malicious fake allegations. Even the persistent lying was preferable. Unless you up your game it'll be the ignore button for you young man.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Congratulations Lecter, I see that you can write posts after all. I put you on ignore some time last year as it was becoming boring reading someone who persistently sticks to one line snide remarks in post after post after post. I admit to being surprised to read your latest contribution and I look forward to you finally making more contributions on here. I hope in future that you try and introduce facts and accuracy to your claims.

For example claiming that " To be fair, 73% of catholics are either terrorists or paedos." Or calling millions of people dirty bastards because they choose a more hygienic method of cleaning themselves after having a poop than scraping dry paper across their anus.
Rattled

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I liked you better when you were making malicious fake allegations. Even the persistent lying was preferable. Unless you up your game it'll be the ignore button for you young man.

You wrote that before.

Need to get some newer material old bean - or did you forget due to brain fog / alcoholic haze*.

* whichever is appropriate.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Yesterday morning I posted an open post to Nugent on the forum about his conduct that was basically a "last-chance" post.

"Nugent. In the last 24 hours you've submitted two false reports, three wind-up threads and given about a dozen of my posts wrenches this morning.

You often say you like it here but clearly you're going well out of your way to be an annoyance on purpose and I just don't need it to be honest."

and instead of taking it on board he spent all night winding me up and doing the same stuff again.

This sort of thing has been going on for a long time now and I'm sure, as usual, there will still be people sticking up for him today.

I've got stuff going on in my life that I don't talk about on the forum, I'm sure we all have, and I'm not here to babysit for Nugent or put up with his nonsense even if you think I should.

Myself and the mods have spent more time dealing with Nugent than anyone on here and I don't see why we should have to waste any more of our own time on someone who doesn't listen to warnings or good advice.

I'm tired of wondering each morning what devastation I'm about to see on my forum or how much of my own time I'm going to have to waste dealing with the fallout.

Clearly there's nothing you can say to Nugent to stop him from doing this stuff so he has to go, lord knows he's had more chances than most.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I'd also like to say to @Worse that I've noticed you ramping up the nastiness in recent times, so have a think before you post in future.

And to @QM Redux, most of your nastier posts are directed at one person in particular but I'd also ask you to think about what you're putting out there.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Also as I'm locking this thread I'll be moving the Rashford posts to a new thread because that was a decent discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now