🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Huddersfield in the shit too according to The Sun. Could get 12 points deducted this season rather than next if they go into administration before Thursday. Might be their best way out.

SloopJB

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits
Wonder if something may come our way. We have very little income and seem to be paying out a lot of money over last few seasons. I am assuming, apart from turning portions of debt to equity, if the owner takes on all the liabilities that makes it okay; only assuming. I was looking through some info available online abut FFP, and that was the only thing i can think of that has kept us from falling into the trap We have certainly been operating a more than 36 million loss over last three seasons. I know the club were not happy with the EFL lack of support to lift the embargo when they met with them a month ago. Hope the failure to pay the initial Sala instalment on time is/was not the only issue hanging over us.
SJB

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
The window is shut too, so it really makes no difference.
For now, but it's in place till it's lifted, obviously.

Like I said, almost certainly a technicality around the time their accounts were filed - there's a legal timeframe by which companies must file their accounts yet EFL apply their own timeframe, which is earlier than the legal requriement.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now