⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
STREAM HAS NOW ENDED

Tell me what you thought of today's game, our lineup and Mick McCarthy.

Either post your opinions here, on our Facebook page/group or join me live on the stream (link to join me live will be posted soon)

Last edited:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Get your opinions ready, we go live from 10pm

Tell me what you thought of today's game, our lineup and Mick McCarthy.

Either post your opinions here, on our Facebook page/group or join me live on the stream (link to join me live will be posted soon)
think you'll be busy tonite

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I thought it would be but not a single message from anyone on here let alone anyone coming on the stream.
yes a bit disappointing thought it would have been a lot busier.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
yes a bit disappointing thought it would have been a lot busier.
I think I just need a few people to come onto the stream live and then other people will see it's nothing to be worried about and join in.

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It's only natural people feel deflated after another heavy loss, and with the call in still being new and ad hoc, people are going to be a little shy of being amongst the first on there. Be patient and stick with it, cos it will blossom given the chance.

Whilst getting it up and running, what about a podcast as an addition, as that's a little more controllable from your side?

Last edited:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
It's only natural people feel deflated after another heavy loss, and with the call in still being new and ad hoc, people are going to be a little shy of being amongst the first on there. Be patient and stick with it, cos it will blossom given the chance
Thanks for that. Does get a bit disheartening when nobody comes on but I need to advertise it in advance and maybe as time goes on more people will come on.

Much like the forum itself, it was tough going at first and took a while to take off.

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Thanks for that. Does get a bit disheartening when nobody comes on but I need to advertise it in advance and maybe as time goes on more people will come on.

Much like the forum itself, it was tough going at first and took a while to take off.

Did you see I added the bit about the podcast? -Maybe food for thought? :shrug2:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Did you see I added the bit about the podcast? -Maybe food for thought? :shrug2:
Ah yeah, once the live stream is a bit more established I will be adding some items to it then picking out the best bits for an edited down podcast version. :thumbup:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Don't take it to heart mate. It’s a good initiative but talking about it after that sham of a performance will only wind people up more.

If it's any consolation I know a lot of the radio call in shows have to set up their calls.

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Or do you mean just an audio version?

I meant a proper podcast. Is there a City (or Wales) one being done by anyone at the mo? Open goal of there isn't anyone doing it and you come across really well on the mic, I reckon you'd be a natural at it :thumbup:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I meant a proper podcast. Is there a City (or Wales) one being done by anyone at the mo? Open goal of there isn't anyone doing it and you come across really well on the mic, I reckon you'd be a natural at it :thumbup:
Cheers, yeah there's a few city podcasts out there, I was thinking I would set us apart from them by allowing the fans to come on live and have their say. I'm sure they will given time.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Don't take it to heart mate. It’s a good initiative but talking about it after that sham of a performance will only wind people up more.

If it's any consolation I know a lot of the radio call in shows have to set up their calls.
Maybe I should do a 9pm live show the day after each game and just make sure I give people plenty of advance notice.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Maybe I should do a 9pm live show the day after each game and just make sure I give people plenty of advance notice.
Aye, might be worth asking specific posters to commit before hand.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Aye, might be worth asking specific posters to commit before hand.
Well I'll announce right now that I'll be doing Call the Colonel at 9pm Saturday night after we play Reading and hopefully people will have had a couple of stiffeners by then and will feel like popping on the stream and having a chat. :thumbup:

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Or a Sunday round up of the week, assuming now the weather's turning that people will be in and at a lose end a little bit more? :shrug2:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Sorry.
Didn’t get home til about 10.30, and settled in to watch the recording of bake off with the Mrs with tea and crumpets. Didn’t even read the forum until midnight

I‘m also a bit conscious that she’d think I was a bit strange going off to talk to my “internet friends” in the middle of the night, so it’s not really my thing tbh, but I think it’s a good idea.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
I’ll be up for Saturday. Midweek is difficult for me because I’m up early in the mornings.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now