🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
15,725 472 135
Credits
Cardiff City 'agree deal' to sign Liverpool star Harry Wilson as Swansea and Bristol City set for deadline day battle

Fresh reports suggest that the Bluebirds have agreed terms with Liverpool for the signing of Wales international Harry Wilson

8ulij3f.png

Cardiff City have agreed a deal to sign Liverpool winger Harry Wilson on loan, according to fresh reports on Thursday night.

The Bluebirds have been embroiled in a battle with the likes of Swansea City, Nottingham Forest, Blackburn Rovers and Derby County for the player's services in recent days, with the Wales international having failed to secure a permanent move away to a Premier League club last week.

Now, though, Football Insider report that Cardiff on Thursday night agreed loan terms for 23-year-old Wilson in a huge twist.

The report also adds that both Swansea City and Bristol City, a late entry in the race for his signature, are preparing to step up their efforts to rival Cardiff for Wilson's services on deadline day.

Liverpool are said to be asking for a fee over more than £1m if they are to allow the Wrexham-born winger to leave on loan before Friday's 5pm deadline, a hurdle which has proved problematic for some Championship clubs.

Derby boss Phillip Cocu had poured cold water over the Rams' interest in Wilson, claiming any deal to bring him back to Pride Park was "very unlikely".

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,849 1,049 108
Credits
1602800373473.jpeg

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
15,568 524 146
Credits
Would be a brilliant signing for us, and also boost the Welsh numbers further.

If it happens it reminds me of the halcyon days of the Terry Boyle, Alan Curtis era, or the Carl Dale, Jason Perry, Damon Searle, Kevin Ratcliffe, Robbie James, Cohen Griffiths times.

Or maybe the Robert Earnshaw, Paul Parry, Rhys Weston, Nathan Blake, Jason Koumas teams.

Halcyon days indeed.

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,849 1,049 108
Credits

Costa Coffee Crew

Wales Regular
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
708 93 1
Credits
Would be a brilliant signing for us, and also boost the Welsh numbers further.

If it happens it reminds me of the halcyon days of the Terry Boyle, Alan Curtis era, or the Carl Dale, Jason Perry, Damon Searle, Kevin Ratcliffe, Robbie James, Cohen Griffiths times.

Or maybe the Robert Earnshaw, Paul Parry, Rhys Weston, Nathan Blake, Jason Koumas teams.

Halcyon days indeed.
Cohen Griffith? I know he lived in Quakers Yard but don't think he was Welsh!

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
15,995 248 28
Credits
Cohen Griffith? I know he lived in Quakers Yard but don't think he was Welsh!
Didn’t know he was Welsh? He’s not dead mun! Of course he is Welsh. Colin ap Gruffudd his real name is. As Welsh as cawl he is.

Pen Y Bont Blue

First Team Regular
Reaction score
Reactions
171 45
Credits
Reported about an hour a ago that Wilson is due for a medical at City this morning but until such time he is holding up a City shirt at the training ground/CCS I et all rumours go over my head. A lot could happen in a short space of time & quite a few other teams are still in for him. Thoughts on Bennett possibly going? Another striker, Woodrow? Can’t see City bringing in many unless there are a few being shipped out.

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Reaction score
Reactions
22,704 774 83
Credits
Reported about an hour a ago that Wilson is due for a medical at City this morning but until such time he is holding up a City shirt at the training ground/CCS I et all rumours go over my head. A lot could happen in a short space of time & quite a few other teams are still in for him. Thoughts on Bennett possibly going? Another striker, Woodrow? Can’t see City bringing in many unless there are a few being shipped out.
I won't believe it until we hear someone has seen him in the Greggs queue moaning about the lack of corned beef pasties.

Vincent tan

Academy Trialist
Reaction score
Reactions
42 4
Credits
I've already got rid of 4,I've got a shit load of wages sitting there to be used up by Neil.

Moan when I get rid of players now they want me to get rid of players

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,849 1,049 108