Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers - Sat 10th Apr - 15:00 - Match Thread

Cardiff v Blackburn: What do you reckon the outcome will be?

• Total voters

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
86,275 2,449 233
Credits
I heard mention that Tutu would be available this week, is this the case? I know we’ve heard it before several times.

If we had all our current players available this week I think I would go

——-Phillips
—-Mozz Flint Brown
Ng —Sang -Ralls —Tutu
——--Tomlin
-—Wilson Moore
Playoffs here we come!

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,077 420 16
Credits
I heard mention that Tutu would be available this week, is this the case? I know we’ve heard it before several times.

——-Phillips
—-Mozz Flint Brown
Ng —Sang -Ralls —Tutu
——--Tomlin
-—Wilson Moore
That’s pretty much what I’d go for other than Nelson for Brown, doesn’t look up to it for me.

Jimmytaff

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
7,084 751 693
Credits
At some stage, if we accept we're not going to hit playoffs, we should go without the loan players and use kids instead. The loan players won't be back next season after all.
Tutu is a good player and has served us well but once we've accepted the season is over we are better off giving a game to one of our players rather than one of Arsenal's. That obviously doesn't apply if we're thinking of buying him but that seems unlikely.

QM Redux

Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
1,898 174 372
Credits

——-Phillips
—-Mozz Flint Brown
Ng —Sang -Ralls —Tutu
——--Tomlin
-—Wilson Moore
If Tutu was fit - no way he plays without at least 1 u23 game - he'd be rwb, Ng left.

Tomlin is shot. I doubt we'll see him again.

In two minds about Wilson. He's flattered to deceive most of the season and again, he'll not be here next season, would prefer to see Watters or Colwill play instead.

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
20,121 283 32
Credits
If Tutu was fit - no way he plays without at least 1 u23 game - he'd be rwb, Ng left.

Tomlin is shot. I doubt we'll see him again.

In two minds about Wilson. He's flattered to deceive most of the season and again, he'll not be here next season, would prefer to see Watters or Colwill play instead.
I was wondering if Tutu had played in this mysterious game against Exeter City?

I would he happy to see Colwill play too. And Watters would surely look better if we played the likes of Sang, Tomlin and Wilson behind him.
I felt sorry for him the other day being thrown on for ten minutes when we were 5-0 down, I don’t know if he even got a touch

QM Redux

Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
1,898 174 372
Credits
I was wondering if Tutu had played in this mysterious game against Exeter City?

I would he happy to see Colwill play too. And Watters would surely look better if we played the likes of Sang, Tomlin and Wilson behind him.
I felt sorry for him the other day being thrown on for ten minutes when we were 5-0 down, I don’t know if he even got a touch
The problem for me is that from what I've seen, Watters is at his best playing off the shoulder of the last defender much like Chopra was.. Putting him on to do the role Moore does... it's apples and oranges. Sang, Wilson and even Bowen may look to play those slide rule passes McPhail and Whitts did but that style I don't think helps Moore. Playing off Moore getting onto the flickons is probably his best chance in this setup.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
86,275 2,449 233
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
86,275 2,449 233
Credits
So we're in the position Tutu may be match fit within a few weeks, need Arsenal approval to play him.

What's the point of playing him at all? We need to see what we have at the club, not a loan player who has spent most of the season injured.
It's not like we're desperate to win games now, the rest of the season would be put to good use blooding youngsters imo

QM Redux

Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
1,898 174 372
Credits
If playing him at fullback means Sang can be moved into midfield I’d be more for it
Cheltenham played Sang at rwb too - it may well be that is the position being considered for him permanently.

I'd prefer to see Bowen and Patten get some game time ideally together.