Cardiff City v Sunderland - Fri 29 Mar - 15:00 - Match Thread

Cardiff v Sunderland: What do you reckon the outcome will be?

• Total voters

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Second half, we played with a bit more intensity. But we were sliced open time and again. 1st half, it was the same old backfoot Bulut. Negative backwards passing with no idea how to break-out. Passive, unambitious football and I'm sick of it.
After Tuesday I was hoping against hope that city might lift the spirits, no such bloody luck. Got soaked on the way to the ground, and had to endure 96 minutes of utter fucking dogshit. What kind of football are we trying to bastard play anyway? It’s like watching a live game of FIFA and one of the teams is controlled by someone’s fucking Nan. Bulut out.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

DeadDeadGang

Youth Squad
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Pretty bad all round but Horvath made some great saves. Bin the loans and build from those who want to stay (ie not Wintle)

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
This is heading only one way.

[/UWSL]
Time to fuck this cunt off now. He isn’t bigger than the club. He keeps coming out with this shit and it unsteadies the ship. The reason he hadn’t been offered a new contract is because he’s shown nothing to justify himself getting one.
Yes, he’s kept us up but the football is painful to watch and he’s shown absolutely nothing to indicate he would be able to take the club up a level. Starting to come across as a bit of a bitch.

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Has Bulut no shame?

Outplayed by a bunch of kids and then turn up in a white Prada jumper.

:nope:

1000017101.jpg

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Time to fuck this cunt off now. He isn’t bigger than the club. He keeps coming out with this shit and it unsteadies the ship. The reason he hadn’t been offered a new contract is because he’s shown nothing to justify himself getting one.
Yes, he’s kept us up but the football is painful to watch and he’s shown absolutely nothing to indicate he would be able to take the club up a level. Starting to come across as a bit of a bitch.

Bit like Conte at Spurs, when he's not happy with the tools at his disposal, throws his toys out of the pram and play the victim.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Bulut came here under false pretences,he was made promises that where never gonna be kept,despite being in a good position around the window.
He presented a list of players to Tan or the other fellow and in the words of the late Robbie Robinson
'He just grinned and shook my hand,No was all he said

Last edited:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
The midfield of Ralls, Wintle and Colwill was just wrong from the start and did nothing to influence the game.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Bit like Conte at Spurs, when he's not happy with the tools at his disposal, throws his toys out of the pram and play the victim.
I don’t buy this at all. He’s never even come close to throwing his toys out of the pram, quite the opposite imo, I think he answers the questions he’s asked straight. I just think he has a very average team to work with and I don’t think he’s that good a manager.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
To all you fellas here tonight quite rightly bemoaning the club,manager,team and performances,I give you this line from Bobby D..Like a rolling stone,which quite simply says
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you:thumbup:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now