Cardiff City v Swansea City - Sun 12th Jan - 12:00 - Match Thread

Cardiff v Swansea: What do you reckon the outcome will be?

• Cardiff Win

• Swansea Win

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Bit more effort than the away fixture. Morrison and Nelson look a good pairing. Bennet got down the sides well.

Were really struggling upfront though and need someone in midfield to pull the strings if we are going to change our style.

Bacuna takes too many touches and Pack too slow.

Smithies kicking much better than Etheridge. I wouldn’t be adverse to him retaining his place. Wether Etheridge was only dropped because if transfer speculation like Harris said remains to be seen.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
A lot lot better than I had been fearing and as has been mentioned, that ridiculous record still stands

Crowbar Johnny

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Smithies keeps the shirt for me now.:thumbup:

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Happy with a clean sheet :thumbup:
But we really are toothless upfront
The peg sellers were just as bad though
2 mid table sides playing today

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Bit more effort than the away fixture. Morrison and Nelson look a good pairing. Bennet got down the sides well.

Were really struggling upfront though and need someone in midfield to pull the strings if we are going to change our style.

Bacuna takes too many touches and Pack too slow.

Smithies kicking much better than Etheridge. I wouldn’t be adverse to him retaining his place. Wether Etheridge was only dropped because if transfer speculation like Harris said remains to be seen.

Think the back four/five including Smithies today is the one we should stick with until the summer. Hopefully Flint can hold down his current position for the remainder of the season.

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
A bit shit really, but at least we didn't lose.

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Sick to my back teeth with this long ball from the back stuff. Toothless up front slow in midfield.
Smithies is better than Etheridge, Nelson is better than Flint.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Sick to my back teeth with this long ball from the back stuff. Toothless up front slow in midfield.

I do think Harris want's to change our style in fairness, just don't think this was the game to be experimenting too much.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
We were on par in ball possession as they were:hehe:we need more dynamism in midfield Pack is slower than a battleship turning and Glatzel is definitely dropping to the bench when Harris brings his own forward in I'm just so glad we didnt lose I was a bag of nerves at kick off.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Bore off apop

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Referee was a right cunt today.

He was very inconsistent that foul on Tomlin at the end and so blatant and did fuck all he gave more to them even Ayew was trying to take advantage by chucking himself to the floor all the time.

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I really struggle to see what Pack brings to the table. He was caught in possession in dangerous areas at least three times today which could have resulted in real danger had Swansea not been so poor. Can’t see how Vaulks wouldn’t offer more :shrug2:

Antifa

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
I enjoyed that tbh. Bit shit upfront but overall they gave it good go so couldn’t ask for more apart from a goal

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
I really struggle to see what Pack brings to the table. He was caught in possession in dangerous areas at least three times today which could have resulted in real danger had Swansea not been so poor. Can’t see how Vaulks wouldn’t offer more :shrug2:

A guy behind me has taken to caling him Packie, which doesn't sound great taken out of context.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
He was very inconsistent that foul on Tomlin at the end and so blatant and did fuck all he gave more to them even Ayew was trying to take advantage by chucking himself to the floor all the time.
He was extremely fussy. Gave some real soft fouls for both teams. The way he was handing out yellows in the first half I was shocked both sides finished with 11.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
He was extremely fussy. Gave some real soft fouls for both teams. The way he was handing out yellows in the first half I was shocked both sides finished with 11.

I felt he gave mostly everything to them and he only gave a yellow to Glatzel after the scuffle was ridiculous.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now