Cardiff City v West Brom - Tue 28 Sept - 19:45 - Match Thread

Cardiff v West Brom: What do you reckon the outcome will be?

• Total voters

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
The problem is the club just can’t be trusted to employ another manager :nope: I hate to think who we would end up with when MM gets the boot

You‘re right there, my Mrs knows more about football and the City than the people in charge at the City, and she hasn’t seen us play since the 1972 FA cup game versus Leeds when it all kicked off after the game in Canton. Thankfully though, that was the last time that she ever asked me to take her to a City game

Last edited:

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Last edited:

TroggBlue

Ballon d’Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
How's things fellas? Been a while :hehe:.

I won't bore you with my shite opinions so I'll keep it safe and just say we were unbelievably shit.

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Well we've won something. Bartley just won a half-time sprint race against a cardboard box.

Stay tuned for more enthralling action from the CCS :tumbleweed:

Screenshot_20210928-235044_Twitter.jpg

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I don’t know where to start.
Fair play to West Brom, they are a good side, but barely got out of first gear.
Five big central defenders, and we managed to keep them out for five whole minutes.
Their goals were very well taken, but our defence was all over the place.
Boos at half time
“Sacked in the morning” on 60 minutes, the baggies fans started singing it a bit later and we joined in ffs.
Even a couple of choruses of “we’re fucking shit”, I mean yes of course we were, but you don’t chant that at your own team.
Place started emptying on 75 minutes, first game under floodlights for the thick end of two years, and people are leaving with 15 minutes to go???
Understandable given the abject performance but that tells you all you need to know.
We couldn’t even play hoofball.
What summed it up for me, was Phillips collecting the ball, Giles making a fast break down the right wing, so Phillips boots it straight out of touch on the opposite wing.
I’m sorry, I don’t like to criticise managers, but when he decided one of the defenders needed to come off for another attacker, he took off our best defender on the night in McGuiness.
No way in a million years is this team and this manager going up, even if by some miracle we make the playoffs.
WBA were different class

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Mick has spoken

I said to my mate earlier I don't want to read whatever bullshit Mick or the players say after that performance. Turned out I was right.

Mick's comments straight out of the cliche text book

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Canton stand with about ten minutes to go

C62F806F-ECAE-49A2-BD64-0DC599A450ED.jpeg

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Five big central defenders, and we managed to keep them out for five whole minutes.
Boos at half time
“Sacked in the morning” on 60 minutes, the baggies fans started singing it a bit later and we joined in ffs.
Even a couple of choruses of “we’re fucking shit”, I mean yes of course we were, but you don’t chant that at your own team.
Place started emptying on 75 minutes, first game under floodlights for the thick end of two years, and people are leaving with 15 minutes to go???
Understandable given the abject performance but that tells you all you need to know.
What summed it up for me, was Phillips collecting the ball, Giles making a fast break down the right wing, so Phillips boots it straight out of touch on the opposite wing.
I’m sorry, I don’t like to criticise managers, but when he decided one of the defenders needed to come off for another attacker, he took off our best defender on the night in McGuiness.
No way in a million years is this team and this manager going up, even if by some miracle we make the playoffs.
WBA were different class
The depressing for me was that it was largely the experience pros playing desperate hoofball. Something not right at the club. For all our faults we've had always had characters, bottle and passion. Little evidence of that tonight

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Boos at half time
WBA were different class
Agree about the McGuinnes sub. He was one of the positives on such a poor night. If he doesn’t replace one of the other centre halves in the middle on Saturday then MM has completely lost the plot.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼