Club Statement | Nathaniel Mendez-Laing

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
I'm still looking for a Championship forum where words to the effect of `go get him' haven't been used. Seems rival fans certainly noticed him.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Poor NML is going to be forever known as the fighter. Regardless of it being untrue, it's a label he's stuck with for life while Gary carries on the illicit trade

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
It's grim that those 27 kids in the hit & run who were mown down by 'psycho killer Mendez-Laing' were just trying to make money shotting 18 kilos of that hard white powder.

It'll be a shame when he goes down for beating Craig Bellamy in the inaugural South Wales 9 Iron Beat Off

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It's grim that those 27 kids in the hit & run who were mown down by 'psycho killer Mendez-Laing' were just trying to make money shotting 18 kilos of that hard white powder.

It'll be a shame when he goes down for beating Craig Bellamy in the inaugural South Wales 9 Iron Beat Off
:blink:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
(I'll admit I missed 2 pages of the crack stuff on this thread whilst I was playing pool.)

Are we all going with that one now as the #1 rumour?
not sure ains i've ignored this thread i'm waiting for the WOL exclusive :hehe:

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
It's some yoof ting I believe.

Google the first few lines and the text comes up on Reddit from a few months ago and on this Youtube vid

Were I a mandem from the street, fam etc etc I would probably be able to shed a bit more light.

Listening to that, it's going to be very harsh if his whole career has been ruined over him knowing some boys who sell weed... :nope:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Some other boards are hilarious at times “I have a good source who tells me he’s done something illegal and might be going to jail if he’s found guilty but I have no way of verifying this” etc

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Aren't we all guilty of overlooking the possibility the lad was about to expose the truth of the WMD Dodgy Dossier and the Professor David Kelly 'suicide', but his findings were 'stolen' from his car and now he's been 'disappeared'?

:sherlock:

I for one, am keeping an open mind.

JJBlueDraggon

Wales Call Up
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
How many players
Questionable business decisions? He's backed managers with what they wanted, within reason. He'd be damned if he hasn't. He's trusted managers who have ended up taking the piss big time.

Regardless, do you think a decision to terminate NML was taken lightly? I'd say it certainly wasn't.

How many players have we paid out their contacts for them to leave since Tan came in? That's not sustainable for any club at championship level. I did say that Tan has backed us. But one has to question the fact that players who have been brought in on big wages and decent transfer fees have been bought out of their contracts rather then being able to get some sort of transfer fee back for them.

Most clubs runs on a model where they sell players on for a profit we only really seem to sell players at a loss or for nothing without the few exceptions such as the Zohore case.

Another example is Etheridge we could of got around £10 million for him last season or close to that, now we are haggling to get just a £1 million for him 12 months on.

JJBlueDraggon

Wales Call Up
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
Some other boards are hilarious at times “I have a good source who tells me he’s done something illegal and might be going to jail if he’s found guilty but I have no way of verifying this” etc
Everyone is just guessing. The club saying they will make no further comment after this bombshell just days before the start of the season is idiotic as it will overshadow the preparations for Saturday. I imagine Neil Harris will be bombarded with questions on mendez laign at his press conference. The club should of released a explanation and nipped it in the bud.

Lord Peter Flint

Rat-ta-tat-ta-tat!!!
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
That's a young man texting someone to say he doesn't really know him that well but his friend has told him that he sells diamorphine. He says he's in the market for 2 stones of crack cocaine and 7g of diamorphine, street heroin. He then asks the fellow about the quality and the price. He tells him he's interested in quality 10 out of 10 drugs only and if the gentleman would be so kind as to furnish him with a price list then he'd like to become a customer.

The young man receiving the text enquires as to wether this would be customer is a federal agent. Re assured by the reply he beckons the fellow to text him his address so that he can drop off the diamorphine and 2 x 10 stones of crack cocaine probably weighing .3 of a gram each.

tenor.gif

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Everyone is just guessing. The club saying they will make no further comment after this bombshell just days before the start of the season is idiotic as it will overshadow the preparations for Saturday. I imagine Neil Harris will be bombarded with questions on mendez laign at his press conference. The club should of released a explanation and nipped it in the bud.
If the matter is "sub judice", they can't.

Pen Y Bont Blue

Wales Regular
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Thousands of City fans speculating what’s happened. No doubt that the truth will come out in the wash (whether it’s occurred or not) in the near future however one must presume it has to be something serious for a club to terminate a contract. It’s not exactly an every day occurrence.

Goslow

Banned
Ich bin ein fotze
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
That's a young man texting someone to say he doesn't really know him that well but his friend has told him that he sells diamorphine. He says he's in the market for 2 stones of crack cocaine and 7g of diamorphine, street heroin. He then asks the fellow about the quality and the price. He tells him he's interested in quality 10 out of 10 drugs only and if the gentleman would be so kind as to furnish him with a price list then he'd like to become a customer.

The young man receiving the text enquires as to wether this would be customer is a federal agent. Re assured by the reply he beckons the fellow to text him his address so that he can drop off the diamorphine and 2 x 10 stones of crack cocaine probably weighing .3 of a gram each.
Are you the customer or seller?

SloopJB

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits
If this is the case, where is the 'breach of contract? IMO' If an employee commits a crime he is not necessarily in breach of contract. Not turning up for games and or training because of that is the 'breach'. He may have turned up late for pre season and repeatedly failed fitness tests, which would see him in breach of contract. The fact that a crime has been committed by the player, serious or not may not be the redon for dismissal. Just a thought.
SJB

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
If this is the case, where is the 'breach of contract? IMO' If an employee commits a crime he is not necessarily in breach of contract. Not turning up for games and or training because of that is the 'breach'. He may have turned up late for pre season and repeatedly failed fitness tests, which would see him in breach of contract. The fact that a crime has been committed by the player, serious or not may not be the redon for dismissal. Just a thought.
SJB
I would guess that committing a crime (if that’s what he’s done) would be seen as bringing the club into disrepute and could constitute gross misconduct. The players may have something like that written into their contracts.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now