⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
How good an appointment would Cooper be for Wales? Initially I thought it'd be a good appointment as probably a step up on Page. But on reflection whilst he's done OK with the Jacks , he hasn't achieved much and faltered under pressure of play offs a few times. That's not to say he's not a decent manager but not sure that he'd get us to a World Cup or he's the best option. He might get it on the basis of being cheap though.
yeh but think of the good signings he would make

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
How good an appointment would Cooper be for Wales? Initially I thought it'd be a good appointment as probably a step up on Page. But on reflection whilst he's done OK with the Jacks , he hasn't achieved much and faltered under pressure of play offs a few times. That's not to say he's not a decent manager but not sure that he'd get us to a World Cup or he's the best option. He might get it on the basis of being cheap though.

Tactically inept is what the Jacks were saying at the end of last season.

I fancied Cooper (not often this is heard) to replace Giggs a while back. He would be an improvement on Page, but he strikes me as a bottler too. Bookmark it for when we win the world cup.

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Tactically inept is what the Jacks were saying at the end of last season.

I fancied Cooper (not often this is heard) to replace Giggs a while back. He would be an improvement on Page, but he strikes me as a bottler too. Bookmark it for when we win the world cup.

I think he’s done pretty well with a fairly average Swansea side. Got into the play offs twice and into a final. Wouldn’t hold the Brentford loss against him, man for man a much better side imo. And he did win the u17 World Cup :sherlock::hehe:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I think he’s done pretty well with a fairly average Swansea side. Got into the play offs twice and into a final. Wouldn’t hold the Brentford loss against him, man for man a much better side imo. And he did win the u17 World Cup :sherlock::hehe:

I just had a look on Planet Swans. Some on there reckon Cooper was on £3k a week. Incredible if true. They also think Toshack is the replacement. Not John, but Cameron.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
1626877178591.png
1626877203485.png

Dreamboat partnership in colder climes

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Graham Potter didn’t take Swansea to the Play Offs with a better side than what Cooper has had.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
l wonder if his old man will start supporting us again now..........he can feck off:hehe:

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Odd timing without a job to go to, bearing in mind two jobs he was linked with have gone to others. If he didn't see his future being at Swansea, why wait until now?

As mentioned above, I think the Yanks have told him he has to sell all his best players again and he's told them to fuck off.

Thank the lord for our saviour Vincent Tan

:aya:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Can you remember when they had Cullis as manager. He was there 6 days and lost 2 games. He was snapped up from Cradley Town where he was the youth team manager. :hehe:

Then Mickey Adams. There for 2 weeks. Lost all three games and resigned.

Nick Cusack. Next big thing. 6 months.

Bob Bradley. 12 weeks, he lost 7 of his 11 games,

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Can you remember when they had Cullis as manager. He was there 6 days and lost 2 games. He was snapped up from Cradley Town where he was the youth team manager. :hehe:

Then Mickey Adams. There for 2 weeks. Lost all three games and resigned.

Nick Cusack. Next big thing. 6 months.

Bob Bradley. 12 weeks, he lost 7 of his 11 games,
Does anyone remember the manager they had approx 25 years ago that was so bad their players effectively sacked him during his first team talk?:hehe:had some moderate success at low level kids football and was somehow given a chance to coach pros. Think he was linked to a fly by night chairman. Didn't see the week out as I remember it

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Graham Potter didn’t take Swansea to the Play Offs with a better side than what Cooper has had.
Potter did all the donkey work and had to come in when they made a shit load of changes after relegation. Blooded the youngsters and Cooper come in and had a platform to work from. Potter also had them playing more attractive football.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Potter did all the donkey work and had to come in when they made a shit load of changes after relegation. Blooded the youngsters and Cooper come in and had a platform to work from. Potter also had them playing more attractive football.
cheers leighton james :thumbup:

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Also, Potter didn’t have André Ayew available as he was on loan to Fenerbache that season.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Does anyone remember the manager they had approx 25 years ago that was so bad their players effectively sacked him during his first team talk?:hehe:had some moderate success at low level kids football and was somehow given a chance to coach pros. Think he was linked to a fly by night chairman. Didn't see the week out as I remember it

Yeah - Kevin Cullis. Hilarious he was. Internet forums had just started, so it was the first chance we had of trolling.:hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
If the remit for Wales manager is must be an upgrade on Rob Page then I might do my coaching badges and apply myself.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Cradley Town Youth Manager.

Not long after, they had Mickey Adams. He lasted 1 month. :hehe:

This brings back happy memories. HTV. Soccer Sunday. Chubby presenter who knew nothing about football, reading from an autocue. The brilliant Hugh Johns.

I am sure the owner bought Swansea for £400,000 on a Monday and sold Steve Torpey for £400,000 on the Tuesday. :hehe:

This is where I want Swansea to stay. Lower league, basket case. I don't want them to go bust, just give us something to laugh at.

Cameron Toshack please Swansea. :thumbup:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now