Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
f**k me.

I've gone from being called a bully to being a weedy nerd in the playground in the space of about a dozen posts and I'm being lectured on self-respect by a bloke who's made a years-long career of being ridiculed for his crackpot opinions and is famous of being unprepared to answer questions directly or back his opinions with credible evidence.

It's like a f*ckwit version of The Terminator. "That Splotty is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you give up and go do something more productive."

The smoke and mirrors deflection is all very amusing, but the fact that some hours down the line you are still unable to produce a single thread, never mind the four that I reasonably requested, in order that you substantiate your childish outburst on here speaks volumes.
Now let's see if by tomorrow you can produce just four threads, that you have taken exception to. Threads that I have initiated.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
The smoke and mirrors deflection is all very amusing, but the fact that some hours down the line you are still unable to produce a single thread, never mind the four that I reasonably requested, in order that you substantiate your childish outburst on here speaks volumes.
Now let's see if by tomorrow you can produce just four threads, that you have taken exception to. Threads that I have initiated.
He's besmirching your good name if you ask me mate.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Blessed are the peacemakers. :hehe:
nPWphFr.png

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
If you look back to reports emerging about the origins of this virus earlier this year, you will see claims that the Wuhan laboratory and the Wuhan wet market were being linked.
As I clarified for you earlier, there is no definitive answer as to the true or real origins, as the Chinese government clamped down on all information.

not trying to be funny or anything here but you haven’t really clarified anything at all. You’ve made up a story about a man working I n the lab selling dead infected animals to another man in a market.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
not trying to be funny or anything here but you haven’t really clarified anything at all. You’ve made up a story about a man working I n the lab selling dead infected animals to another man in a market.
trust me don't bother :hehe:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

Either you are an adult, posing as a semi-illiterate teenager, or you're just a semi-illiterate teenager.
Try getting somebody to explain it to you.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Either you are an adult, posing as a semi-illiterate teenager, or you're just a semi-illiterate teenager.
Try getting somebody to explain it to you.
nice way to talk to a new member worse

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b (1).jpg

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Two outcomes here, 1/ it's one of Joe's multis, 2/ it's not and he has 899 other members to communicate with.
:hehe:

You can rule number 1 out as you weren't reduced to a blubbering wreck, issuing mean and nasty threats, after having your online ears soundly and comprehensively boxed.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
You can rule number 1 out as you weren't reduced to a blubbering wreck, issuing mean and nasty threats, after having your online ears soundly and comprehensively boxed.
All this fussing and arguing about shopping and yet there's still no clear guidance on photo-shopping from the Welsh Government.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
All this fussing and arguing about shopping and yet there's still no clear guidance on photo-shopping from the Welsh Government.

I believe their online bullying and blackmailing policy is pretty robust though.

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

kiffa