Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Why won't that be the case?

Can I save everyone a couple of hours here and suggest that the answer will lie on a website that's pro-magic healing crystals and anti-George Soros. Switching off 5g comms may also be a factor.

If you google these terms now, you can save yourself a morning of going round the houses only to inevitably end up there.

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Which one of those was engineered in a laboratory?
Which one of those is capable of destroying every organ in the body?
Which one of those requires ongoing permanent vaccination?
Which one of those does not provide antibodies?

:manic:

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits
Is the made in a lab story still going round then? I honestly thought everyone had given up on it.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Of course, you'll know this, but in many bars in Spain you can sit at a table & be served or stand and the bar. You'll pay different prices depending on which you choose.
and on the plus side you can pretend to go for a pee and sneak out the back without paying:hehe:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Is the made in a lab story still going round then? I honestly thought everyone had given up on it.

Ah, you prefer the MSM fable of infected bat soup as an alternative.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Can I save everyone a couple of hours here and suggest that the answer will lie on a website that's pro-magic healing crystals and anti-George Soros. Switching off 5g comms may also be a factor.

If you google these terms now, you can save yourself a morning of going round the houses only to inevitably end up there.

Hmm, weren't Huawei involved in 5g? Aren't Huawei Chinese?

Maybe those whacko theories are correct...

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Not received a response as to why a vaccine won't be a route back to normality, and I'm even more unclear as to what relevance that response is.
Page 53 I think it was, Vallance.. Even if a vaccine was available by the spring, it “would not wipe out the virus” which would, in fact, become endemic in Britain. We will simply have to live with this disease, he said, and learn to manage it in the best possible way.

But in the mean time let's just let people lose their jobs, their businesses, their lives, their sanity, cancel operations and treatment, let's rack up as much debt as possible while they make as much money out of it as possible with their dodgy deals, it's all good though because they care about us.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Page 53 I think it was, Vallance.. Even if a vaccine was available by the spring, it “would not wipe out the virus” which would, in fact, become endemic in Britain. We will simply have to live with this disease, he said, and learn to manage it in the best possible way.

But in the mean time let's just let people lose their jobs, their businesses, their lives, their sanity, cancel operations and treatment, let's rack up as much debt as possible while they make as much money out of it as possible with their dodgy deals, it's all good though because they care about us.

Thank you Mrs R for introducing some fundamental realities into this discussion.:thumbup:

CCFCC3PO

Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Which one of those was engineered in a laboratory?
Which one of those is capable of destroying every organ in the body?
Which one of those requires ongoing permanent vaccination?
Which one of those does not provide antibodies?
Was covid engineered?
Can covid destroy every otgan in the body?
Will covid require ongoing permanent vaccinations (flu does)
Does covid produce no antibodies?

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits

Thank you Mrs R for introducing some fundamental realities into this discussion.:thumbup:

What were the reasons for this? Would it be due to the amount of time it would take to vaccinate those that wished to be vaccinated whilst all the those that didn't spread the virus freely?

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

No one is saying a vaccine will irradicate it.

We use vaccines to control and keep to an absolute minimum.

Only in the case mentioned have we managed to rid completely

Last edited:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
There have been many theories doing the rounds
The Bio Weapon gone wrong (or right depending on which side you are)
Bat soup/unhygenic conditions at the wet market
Also the one, which I personally believe has merit, where the Chinese have been expanding their infrastructure into habits previously inhabited by on specific population of bats that would not normally come into contact with humans

lardy

❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits

Vaccines don't always wipe out viruses. This one mutates, like flu, so it will just control it.

We will indeed have to live with it as best we can (which includes a dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUN vaccine).

You're right about the dodgy deals, though. They're opportunists

lardy

❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits
Also the one, which I personally believe has merit, where the Chinese have been expanding their infrastructure into habits previously inhabited by on specific population of bats that would not normally come into contact with humans

Yeah but I haven't seen them for months. It's been nice.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Was covid engineered?
Can covid destroy every otgan in the body?
Will covid require ongoing permanent vaccinations (flu does)
Does covid produce no antibodies?

"This map of the devastation that COVID-19 can inflict on the body is still just a sketch. It will take years of painstaking research to sharpen the picture of its reach, and the cascade of cardiovascular and immune effects it might set in motion."

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

I absolutely and genuinely sympathise with people for whom the lockdown causes genuine hardship , I really do but we surely have to balance that hardship with people's lives. We don't know how many lives the lockdown's saved, we don't know how may lives have been saved by simply wearing a mask and washing our hands.

Sure we could roll the dice, and just go back to "normal" and hope that nobody dies, because of it, or perhaps more to the point that nobody dies because they can't receive medical treatment, emergency or otherwise, because all the beds are full of covid patients. It's not a risk that I'd want to take to be honest, and we also have to consider that IF people weren't twats and maintained social distancing and didn't go to Spain for a while or attend anti-mask marches then maybe we wouldn't be in lockdown now.

This of course is not to absolve the government of their responsibilities - incompetence in the face of unprecedented challenges I can almost live with, but opportunism, self interest and downright fraud, I cannot.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

You might want to look at the distance between the Wuhan wet market and the Wuhan laboratory. You might also want to check out just how many different species were used in that laboratory and how they were all supposed to be incinerated after experiments had been concluded.

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
You might want to look at the distance between the Wuhan wet market and the Wuhan laboratory. You might also want to check out just how many different species were used in that laboratory and how they were all supposed to be incinerated after experiments had been concluded.

You might want to remove the foil hat

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now