☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
People seem to be wearing them in Tesco and Sainsbury’s, but I go at 7 in the morning

One of the other issues i have found mind are seeing whole families, or couples doing their food shopping together

Absolutely no need at all

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
One of the other issues i have found mind are seeing whole families, or couples doing their food shopping together

Absolutely no need at all
I don’t understand the problem with couples tbh.
If I go on my own and catch covid, then my Mrs is going to catch it off me, and vice versa.
If anything, if we go together, we can separate inside the shop and get it done quicker

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
If I go on my own and catch covid, then my Mrs is going to catch it off me, and vice versa.
If anything, if we go together, we can separate inside the shop and get it done quicker

But if you and your Mrs arrive at the shop with covid, you can spread it twice as fast like that:shrug2:

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

You’re only thinking about it from your point of view. If you and your wife already have covid but don’t know it, then you’re twice as likely to spread it to others in the shop.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

It isn't that is it? You and your missus go out shopping, and one of you has it. It's about reducing the risk to the other shoppers.

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits

Because when you're there as a couple...oh never mind.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There’s a limited number on how many are allowed in the shop anyway? Everyone who walks through the door could have COVID you just do not know. Yes I’ve been to the shop with my Mrs and kids

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I was in Asda the other day, was plagued by a family of 5 just blocking everything up. I tried beating them at the food for fat people's aisle but they overtook me at the healthy aisle.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
There’s a limited number on how many are allowed in the shop anyway? Everyone who walks through the door could have COVID you just do not know. Yes I’ve been to the shop with my Mrs and kids

I'm going to take the delivery option from now on. Families of 5 clogging up the aisles in Asda in Brynmawr. Old women stopping for a chat in the bog roll aisle and taking their mask off. Survival of the thickest it is in these parts.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
But if you and your Mrs arrive at the shop with covid, you can spread it twice as fast like that:shrug2:
If you eat different things to your partner that's two different shopping trips, two different sets of shoppers in the supermarket you could spread it to instead of one :hehe:

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
If you eat different things to your partner that's two different shopping trips, two different sets of shoppers in the supermarket you could spread it to instead of one :hehe:

Pen, paper, shopping list....sorted:thumbup:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

Just divorce him Mrs R. My offer ain't going to be on the table for ever. I'm too good looking.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I'm going to take the delivery option from now on. Families of 5 clogging up the aisles in Asda in Brynmawr. Old women stopping for a chat in the bog roll aisle and taking their mask off. Survival of the thickest it is in these parts.
Just be sensible and I’m sure you will be fine, there’s always going to be an element of risk no matter what you do

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Just be sensible and I’m sure you will be fine, there’s always going to be an element of risk no matter what you do

I hate shopping. Hated it before the pandemic too but back then it took me 28 minutes to do a week's shopping. Now it takes about 70 minutes. Sod that. :hehe:

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
I serve customers and take their money all day long but I should only be worried if I go shopping myself :hehe:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎