Crap joke thread

Whose joke was CRAPPEST? (see page 8 for jokes)

• TH63's Golf Cake Joke

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Lecter's Conductor Joke

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Anonymous Poll
  • Poll closed .

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time
Bit of clarity needed .So I've been awarded crappiest joke 20

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Miss the old pubs.The one by me recently closed down it had everything real ale piano in the corner great company even the local prostitutes frequented it.But things change juke box installed fireplace ripped out designer drinks ruined the pub.And what finally finished it was the the restriction were smoking was concerned.This was the last straw were the prostitutes were concerned they weren't putting up with a Ho's pipe ban . :speek:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Miss the old pubs.The one by me recently closed down it had everything real ale piano in the corner great company even the local prostitutes frequented it.But things change juke box installed fireplace ripped out designer drinks ruined the pub.And what finally finished it was the the restriction were smoking was concerned.This was the last straw were the prostitutes were concerned they weren't putting up with a Ho's pipe ban . :speek:
Even I’m speechless.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Fucking hell

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
:facepalm:

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
My wife and I met at a 'Make a Jelly in the Shape of a US President' class, and I knew she was the one, from the moment I set Eisenhower.

:coat:

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Jesus H Christ! :cry:

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Jesus H Christ! :cry:

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
A huge grizzly bear walks into a pub and says...

Pint of cider please.
Barman says...
Why the big pause.

:coat:

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
It's after much thought and soul searching I've decided not to defend my crappest joke title. I can only hope I've inspired the next generation of crap jokes tellers.To have the Crappest joke banner on me has been honour. Don't think I can get near the lack of quality in my cv of jokes Palomine .Chestnuts and Ho's pipe to name but a few.Any joke that gets a reaction of Blasphemous content must have made people listen .I wish everyone the best of luck in this year's competition. :thumbup:

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It's after much thought and soul searching I've decided not to defend my crappest joke title. I can only hope I've inspired the next generation of crap jokes tellers.To have the Crappest joke banner on me has been honour. Don't think I can get near the lack of quality in my cv of jokes Palomine .Chestnuts and Ho's pipe to name but a few.Any joke that gets a reaction of Blasphemous content must have made people listen .I wish everyone the best of luck in this year's competition. :thumbup:
I was hoping for a really crap punchline whilst reading that.

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Mate of mine use to breed Budgerigars as a hobbie .Took it really seriously taught them to sing and talk by putting his lips to their beaks .Unfortunately he developed a unsightly rash on his mouth.He went to his Doctors and asked him what it was the the doctor replied it's the worse case of Chirrpies he'd ever seen.:hehe:

Gonzo mckenzie

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
How do you fit an elephant into a Safeway carrier bag? Take the “S” out of safe and the “F” out of way.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now