⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Should Tom Lawrence be considered for the Wales squad or did he piss on his chips with the drink driving conviction?

TroggBlue

Ballon d’Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Excited for the Euros now I'm going to both home friendlies, may have to suffice watching the group stage in a club or something :hehe:

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits
England fans (and Annis) in training for the Euros:coat:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

I've given my advice to Welsh fans based on three years of living in Azerbaijan.

If you don't have very good reliable, ex-pat friends on the ground in Baku, who can assist with the local culture, then don't go.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I've given my advice to Welsh fans based on three years of living in Azerbaijan.

If you don't have very good reliable, ex-pat friends on the ground in Baku, who can assist with the local culture, then don't go.
Plenty of Welsh fans went there in the qualifiers and said it was great. I think @Mad Al went.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Plenty of Welsh fans went there in the qualifiers and said it was great. I think @Mad Al went.

As if you wouldn't go to watch Wales unless you knew someone that lived there ffs. Just wanted to remind us for the 20th time that he ran a car wash in Baku.

Last edited by a moderator:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

It is great. I've been back there many times. But the experiences of those in the Twiiter thread are not unusual for Baku. Even the best hotels there will cancel bookings, if they have a better financial opportunity from another party.

I was there when the very first cash ATM was officially opened, by the late President, Heydar Aliyev. His security detail went around to the back of it with guns drawn, looking for the man who had just pushed some notes out of it from the front.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
It is great. I've been back there many times. But the experiences of those in the Twiiter thread are not unusual for Baku. Even the best hotels there will cancel bookings, if they have a better financial opportunity from another party.

I was there when the very first cash ATM was officially opened, by the late President, Heydar Aliyev. His security detail went around to the back of it with guns drawn, looking for the man who had just pushed some notes out of it from the front.
Well I hope they got him.

Mad Al

Dwarf Quiz Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There was trouble with some hotels out there and some people got messed about, but the place itself is worth a visit and the young people there are the smartest, best dressed I've seen, they proper take pride in their appearance, no trackie bottoms and Lonsdale daps anywhere.

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There was trouble with some hotels out there and some people got messed about, but the place itself is worth a visit and the young people there are the smartest, best dressed I've seen, they proper take pride in their appearance, no trackie bottoms and Lonsdale daps anywhere.

And then our lot turned up

:hehe:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now