Delboyo

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
At least that is one team who takes the knee for a marxist racist group out of the competition.

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Say what you want about the travelling/fans/ref situation but other than the first 25 minutes that was a shambles. I thought it would be a comfortable game for Denmark but 4-0 is embarrassing imo, we’re much better than that

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Think we were really bad tactically. No Plan B and we couldn't assert Plan A. Couldn't find a way of getting the ball to thr best players. Some of the defending was terrible but the midfield was routed except for the first 25 minutes.

If we're honest we didn't have a great tournament but finishing second in that group a decent achievement especially when so many things conspired against us. Think we were ripe to be dismantled by someone I just didn't think it would be Denmark.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Think we were really bad tactically. No Plan B and we couldn't assert Plan A. Couldn't find a way of getting the ball to thr best players. Some of the defending was terrible but the midfield was routed except for the first 25 minutes.

If we're honest we didn't have a great tournament but finishing second in that group a decent achievement especially when so many things conspired against us. Think we were ripe to be dismantled by someone I just didn't think it would be Denmark.
Wales were very fortunate to come out of the Switzerland game with anything. The only competitive performance in the past six games has been against an appalling Turkish side.

You can point to the dogged rear guard action against Italy, but that is not what wins games.

Gnasher

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I think the Welsh fa missed a trick after the Giggs fiasco. They could have hired a respected top notch manager just for the run up and duration of the tournament yet they played safe and went for the easy option in Page. Rafa Benitez, Jose Mourinino, Arsen Wenger just three who were out of work till after this summer and who might have welcomed the opportunity. A top class temporary coach like named above would have cost an absolute fortune but Its not often we get into these tournaments and maybe a quality manager would have made Wales more compact and hard to beat and gained us more respect from referees in 50/50 decisions.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Are we appealing Wilson’s red card? Surely that’ll be overturned.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Both reds very dubious in my book. Both clear yellows but neither dangerous or reckless enough for a red in my opinion and weren't clear goalscoring opportunities.

Foolish and unnecessary challenges though

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Both reds very dubious in my book. Both clear yellows but neither dangerous or reckless enough for a red in my opinion and weren't clear goalscoring opportunities.

Foolish and unnecessary challenges though
Not sure Wilson's was even a foul tbh

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Still can’t get over how shit we were yesterday. All went tits up, Made them look like 70’ Brazil.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I think the Welsh fa missed a trick after the Giggs fiasco. They could have hired a respected top notch manager just for the run up and duration of the tournament yet they played safe and went for the easy option in Page. Rafa Benitez, Jose Mourinino, Arsen Wenger just three who were out of work till after this summer and who might have welcomed the opportunity. A top class temporary coach like named above would have cost an absolute fortune but Its not often we get into these tournaments and maybe a quality manager would have made Wales more compact and hard to beat and gained us more respect from referees in 50/50 decisions.

Coleman/Hughes were open goals in the short term if they didn’t want to push the boat out for a Rafa/Mourinho too.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Coleman/Hughes were open goals in the short term if they didn’t want to push the boat out for a Rafa/Mourinho too.
That's Gnasher's post but I agree with his sentiments

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now