Departing Wilson hits glorious hat trick as City end away programme on winning note.

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun Bets

the other bob wilson

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
1,459 63 1
Credits
Last edited by a moderator:

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
20,947 284 33
Credits
Agree with the rating of Wilson’s hat trick.His first in particular looked a great strike when watching the game yesterday, however having rewatched it on Quest this morning, I’ve found myself rewinding it about ten times. The speed at which he controls the ball, turns and strikes it to perfection is just outstanding.

His performance was bitter sweet though wasn’t it, as on one side it just remind us what we’ll be missing next season, but on the other there’s the excitement of him potentially playing like that for Wales next month.

As for the three academy lads, it was disappointing none of them got at least a few minutes under the circumstances, but given the way MM talked about them in his presser I got the feeling he was just going to take them along purely for the experience.

the other bob wilson

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
1,459 63 1
Credits
Agree with the rating of Wilson’s hat trick.His first in particular looked a great strike when watching the game yesterday, however having rewatched it on Quest this morning, I’ve found myself rewinding it about ten times. The speed at which he controls the ball, turns and strikes it to perfection is just outstanding.

His performance was bitter sweet though wasn’t it, as on one side it just remind us what we’ll be missing next season, but on the other there’s the excitement of him potentially playing like that for Wales next month.

As for the three academy lads, it was disappointing none of them got at least a few minutes under the circumstances, but given the way MM talked about them in his presser I got the feeling he was just going to take them along purely for the experience.
Yes, I'm going to have to see if I can find a video of Chopra's hat trick on You Tube, because, watching that first goal yesterday again, it was brilliantly taken - even better than I thought at the time.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
59,198 1,464 89
Credits
Yes, I'm going to have to see if I can find a video of Chopra's hat trick on You Tube, because, watching that first goal yesterday again, it was brilliantly taken - even better than I thought at the time.
tough decade questions there bob. i thought the 90's was trevor aylott but couldn't figure out the surname part