🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
What an incredible recall of a lengthy conversation

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
I'd say Iran attacking a Japanese ship & downing a drone in 'international airspace' could run those a close 2nd. Never happened.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Can I put my sex life into the didn't happen of the year awards?

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
XoPhc2V.jpg

Goslow

Banned
Ich bin ein fotze
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
All of Nid Daves stories.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
'me and my friend Jim' ? what fucking 10 year old is called Jim these days :hehe:

Its a nickname isn’t it. I doubt he was christened Jim. Not that it’s true or anything.

:hehe:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
I was a storyteller back in those days, I was younger then of course and would pitch up in town squares all over Lithuania...

I used to do that in Estonia. We almost bumped into each other. What do you think of the forests there? Did you ever see the European Bison there or any of the wolves. Used to love going in to collect mushrooms.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
never know from nid

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
no just boris and the gang

It was over 40 years ago when driving with my pregnant wife (first Child) and mother in law in the car. I was driving rather slowly as a warning was given that there were rhino in the area. I saw one some 100 yards away and decided to go off trail to get a closer look maybe from 30 yards. I got there and the rhino paid no attention to me so I thought I'd get a few yards closer. As I did so everyone in the car started screaming. I said calm down the rhino is doing nothing. As I did so something made me look into my rear view mirror and there gaining on me very quickly was a great big rhino wanting to skewer me (or the car to be precise). Fortunately my clutch control didn't fail me at that moment as I slipped the car into gear and just drove. The Rhino's horn got to within three feet of the car at it's closest but once I got into second and max revs I managed to get away and after what seemed like an eternity (probably ten seconds or less) it broke off the chase. Then the adrenalin kicked in and I had to stop the car just to recover. It was half an hour before I got myself together and decided to go home.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It was over 40 years ago when driving with my pregnant wife (first Child) and mother in law in the car. I was driving rather slowly as a warning was given that there were rhino in the area. I saw one some 100 yards away and decided to go off trail to get a closer look maybe from 30 yards. I got there and the rhino paid no attention to me so I thought I'd get a few yards closer. As I did so everyone in the car started screaming. I said calm down the rhino is doing nothing. As I did so something made me look into my rear view mirror and there gaining on me very quickly was a great big rhino wanting to skewer me (or the car to be precise). Fortunately my clutch control didn't fail me at that moment as I slipped the car into gear and just drove. The Rhino's horn got to within three feet of the car at it's closest but once I got into second and max revs I managed to get away and after what seemed like an eternity (probably ten seconds or less) it broke off the chase. Then the adrenalin kicked in and I had to stop the car just to recover. It was half an hour before I got myself together and decided to go home.
need a fag after that nid:thumbup:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now