💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Brilliant documentary on BBC2 now. Banksy collaboration with Danny Boyle in Palestine, with their own take on the 'Nativity'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Ah Danny Boyle. Him of the druggy movie trainspotting.

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
That'll be him. Also him of the incredible London 2012 Opening Ceremony, musically scored by our very own Welshman, Rick Smith of Underworld

:wales:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Banksy collaboration with Danny Boyle in Palestine, with their own take on the 'Nativity'.
Banksy and Danny Boyle doing the Nativity in Palestine? That sounds sounds like it would be quite preachy. Is it quite preachy?

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Banksy and Danny Boyle doing the Nativity in Palestine? That sounds sounds like it would be quite preachy. Is it quite preachy?

Not at all. It was a little quirky yes, but overall the feeling was one of one of a heartwarming nature. Amazing to see those kids so happy, despite what their oppressors have done there.

Antifa

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
Warnock Documentary

Far anyone who hasn’t watched it :tan:

Enjoy

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Well it took me the whole evening but I managed to watch it. Great stuff. I'd seen bits of it over the years but never the whole thing.

Skip to 45:45 :hehe::aya::warnock:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Well it took me the whole evening but I managed to watch it. Great stuff. I'd seen bits of it over the years but never the whole thing.

Skip to 45:45 :hehe::aya::warnock:
Superb stuff "All I need is a batty chairman to back me!"

:tan:

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Adrian Child Drinking Documentary

Anyone watch this? Even though he can be an irritating twat it was a really good watch.

Touched on the British need to use alcohol when doing anything socially.

He was drinking 200 units a week, drinking most nights, and whilst not an alcoholic, certainly alcohol dependant.

I wouldnt say I’m in the same category but definitely understand what he means by alcohol dependant.

I probably have at least 4 pint cans on a Thursday (sometimes), Friday and Saturday (always), Sunday (more often than not) with at least one, of those days being a binge drink. Certainly every time I go out, or to football, I drink to massive excess, usually ending up in me getting home next day and so it struck a bit of a chord.

Missus has been on at me to drink less, even got my daughters banging on at me too, so starting from yesterday, September 1st, I have decided not to drink for 3 months.

Feel free to run a sweep on when I will fail.:hehe:

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Anyone watch this? Even though he can be an irritating twat it was a really good watch.

Touched on the British need to use alcohol when doing anything socially.

He was drinking 200 units a week, drinking most nights, and whilst not an alcoholic, certainly alcohol dependant.

I wouldnt say I’m in the same category but definitely understand what he means by alcohol dependant.

I probably have at least 4 pint cans on a Thursday (sometimes), Friday and Saturday (always), Sunday (more often than not) with at least one, of those days being a binge drink. Certainly every time I go out, or to football, I drink to massive excess, usually ending up in me getting home next day and so it struck a bit of a chord.

Missus has been on at me to drink less, even got my daughters banging on at me too, so starting from yesterday, September 1st, I have decided not to drink for 3 months.

Feel free to run a sweep on when I will fail.:hehe:

Drinking is so ingrained for lots of people our age. Good news? Have a celebratory drink. Bad news? Have a commiserating drink. Halloween and bonfire night might be triggers. Any birthdays coming up? Work out what the triggers might be to have a drink and plan accordingly. It will be much easier this way. Find something else to do after a stressful week. Completely achievable plus you will feel the benefit. You can re visit alcohol with an open mind then.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
In the tower of London yesterday, amongst the crown jewels, was a big golden vat, that could hold 144 bottles of wine.
@Mrs nugent was googling where she can buy one from

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Drinking is so ingrained for lots of people our age. Good news? Have a celebratory drink. Bad news? Have a commiserating drink. Halloween and bonfire night might be triggers. Any birthdays coming up? Work out what the triggers might be to have a drink and plan accordingly. It will be much easier this way. Find something else to do after a stressful week. Completely achievable plus you will feel the benefit. You can re visit alcohol with an open mind then.

I gave it up for 3 months just after Christmas, just to see if I could do it. I found it really easy, but like you say....Birthdays & special occasions never help.

Welshineire

Club and Country Superstar
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
I’ll give you my words of wisdom post match, but definitely a bid thumbs up from me.

Crowbar Johnny

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I stopped drinking 3 times in one day once.:thumbup:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I used to drink a fair bit when I was younger, but these days, four pints and I’m bolloxed.
I’ll go out with my mate once a week and drink three pints. If I go out for a meal I might have a pint and occasionally a shandy after golf.
Personally I don’t understand why people have to have a skinfull when they go to football but each to their own.
I had a Costa before the game and a nice cold Diet Coke in the garden now.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I used to drink a fair bit when I was younger, but these days, four pints and I’m bolloxed.
I’ll go out with my mate once a week and drink three pints. If I go out for a meal I might have a pint and occasionally a shandy after golf.
Personally I don’t understand why people have to have a skinfull when they go to football but each to their own.
I had a Costa before the game and a nice cold Diet Coke in the garden now.

:hehe::hehe:

Mad Al

Dwarf Quiz Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I know when I'm pissed, I get home, put some grub in the microwave and enter my pin number.

Mad Al

Dwarf Quiz Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Most pissed I've ever been was after the qpr play off final at the millennium stadium. At the end of the night, I got to the bottom of the stairs, I took off my shoes, coat, shirt and underwear and crept quietly up the stairs so as not to wake anyone. It was only when I got to the top that I realised I was on a fucking bus.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Most pissed I've ever been was after the qpr play off final at the millennium stadium. At the end of the night, I got to the bottom of the stairs, I took off my shoes, coat, shirt and underwear and crept quietly up the stairs so as not to wake anyone. It was only when I got to the top that I realised I was on a fucking bus.
This was also the day my ex wife gave me the decree of absolute.
Needles to say, I was drunk for a week

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now