👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
This weeks catch up.....

Bobby Reid - Came off the bench against Wigan for 20 minutes before playing the full 90 away at Reading as Fulham recorded back to back wins to move up to 5th in the table. Still yet to score but being given plenty of game time and putting in some decent performances.

kA7dg5W.jpg

Greg Cunningham - Firmly established as first choice left back for Blackburn. A surprise 2-1 defeat to Luton was followed up with an impressive point against high flying Forest.

Kadeem Harris - A mixed week for Kadeem. Helped Sheffield Wednesday to a thumping 4-1 win at Middlesbrough before a quieter game at Hull saw him subbed off on the hour mark as his new team went down to a narrow 1-0 defeat.

Kenneth Zohore - Left on the bench for WBA’s win at QPR before coming on for 30 minutes in the 1-0 loss at Leeds. Had a few chances but looks short on confidence at the moment. Next up is a visit from Wales’ top team so it’ll be interesting to see if he gets a chance to shine against us.

Rhys Healey - No return to action yet for Rhys as he continues his spell on the sidelines due to a thigh injury.

Loic Damour - Chipped in with an assist as Hearts knocked Aberdeen out of the cup before coming off injured in the first half against St. Mirren with a hamstring injury.

Bruno Manga - An impressive performance away at Reims helped Dijon to their first win of the season. Still bottom of the table but will be looking to push on after some decent performances over the last two games.

Victor Camarasa - No place in the match day squad against Norwich over the weekend. Starting to look like a bad move for Victor - surely he’s good enough to play at least some part for a team like Palace?

Oumar Niasse - Caught up on the final episode of a Peaky Blinders before taking his dog for a nice long walk.

Aron Gunnarsson - No fixture last week for Al-Arabi. Next up a tricky away trip to Al-Khor (who used to be Vice President of the USA apparently)

Harry Arter - Came off the bench for 10 minutes against Wigan before playing the full match in a 4-1 win against a Reading team reduced to 10 men for much of the game. After his recent tantrums and histrionics it looks like he’s back in Scott Parker’s good books with a typical Arter type performance.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
This weeks catch up.....

Bobby Reid - Came off the bench against Wigan for 20 minutes before playing the full 90 away at Reading as Fulham recorded back to back wins to move up to 5th in the table. Still yet to score but being given plenty of game time and putting in some decent performances.

kA7dg5W.jpg

Greg Cunningham - Firmly established as first choice left back for Blackburn. A surprise 2-1 defeat to Luton was followed up with an impressive point against high flying Forest.

Kadeem Harris - A mixed week for Kadeem. Helped Sheffield Wednesday to a thumping 4-1 win at Middlesbrough before a quieter game at Hull saw him subbed off on the hour mark as his new team went down to a narrow 1-0 defeat.

Kenneth Zohore - Left on the bench for WBA’s win at QPR before coming on for 30 minutes in the 1-0 loss at Leeds. Had a few chances but looks short on confidence at the moment. Next up is a visit from Wales’ top team so it’ll be interesting to see if he gets a chance to shine against us.

Rhys Healey - No return to action yet for Rhys as he continues his spell on the sidelines due to a thigh injury.

Loic Damour - Chipped in with an assist as Hearts knocked Aberdeen out of the cup before coming off injured in the first half against St. Mirren with a hamstring injury.

Bruno Manga - An impressive performance away at Reims helped Dijon to their first win of the season. Still bottom of the table but will be looking to push on after some decent performances over the last two games.

Victor Camarasa - No place in the match day squad against Norwich over the weekend. Starting to look like a bad move for Victor - surely he’s good enough to play at least some part for a team like Palace?

Oumar Niasse - Caught up on the final episode of a Peaky Blinders before taking his dog for a nice long walk.

Aron Gunnarsson - No fixture last week for Al-Arabi. Next up a tricky away trip to Al-Khor (who used to be Vice President of the USA apparently)

Harry Arter - Came off the bench for 10 minutes against Wigan before playing the full match in a 4-1 win against a Reading team reduced to 10 men for much of the game. After his recent tantrums and histrionics it looks like he’s back in Scott Parker’s good books with a typical Arter type performance.
Good to hear Niasse's keeping busy.

Rioja Sex jacket is wasted on Norwich.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
former winger matthew kennedy (st johnstone) has been called up for the first time by northern ireland

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
former winger matthew kennedy (st johnstone) has been called up for the first time by northern ireland
I read somewhere recently that he had opted for NI even though he has age grade caps for Scotland.

He could be playing on the opposite wing to Gavin Whyte.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I read somewhere recently that he had opted for NI even though he has age grade caps for Scotland.

He could be playing on the opposite wing to Gavin Whyte.
ciaran brown is in the squad again:thumbup:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Tom Lawrence is in the Wales squad :nope:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
stuart o'keefe scored again for gillingham in a 3-1 win over southend

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
This weeks catch up will have to wait.

wrote it all out and then accidentally deleted it. :old:

I’ll do one after the international break to include those as well now.

:noooo:

Cyncoedslumdog

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Our players even get injured when they're on loan!
Torn ACL for Greg Cunningham.

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
Josh Magennis has just put N Ireland 1-0 up away at the Netherlands.

NI go 6 points clear of the Netherlands if they can hold on.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Nicky Maynard has scored 2 for Mansfield after only 35 minutes

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Nicky Maynard has scored 2 for Mansfield after only 35 minutes
Oldham,who Mansfield are playing have just had 2 men sent off in a minute, but they have just scored :hehe:

Hattrick 45 minutes

Last edited:
Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now