Gareth Bale has reportedly agreed to join Los Angeles FC in crushing blow to Cardiff City

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Gareth Bale has reportedly agreed to join Los Angeles FC, according to reports in America and the Athletic.

The Welshman is a free agent after being released by Real Madrid this summer. He is currently on holiday having helped his country qualify for this year's World Cup in Qatar.

He recently spoke to Cardiff City boss Steve Morison after receiving medical treatment at the Vale Resort, the complex used by the Football Association of Wales and the Bluebirds. It was understood that Bale was deciding between Cardiff and a move to the US.

MLS Soccer state that the Los Angeles outfit are piecing together the final details of a deal to take Bale across the Atlantic this summer. It's reported that Bale will sign a 12-month deal with the American club.

3C0630CC-6DE5-4C64-B3A7-1A44B26276A1.jpeg

The Athletic are now reporting a deal has been agreed between Bale and the American club. If confirmed, the news will come as a huge blow to Cardiff City fans who were desperate for their hometown hero to join the Bluebirds.

Bale has been determined to find a new club in a bid to ensure he is in peak condition for what will be Wales' first World Cup appearance since 1958. Wales begin their World Cup campaign against the USA in Qatar on November 21, with Rob Page's men facing Iran four days later. The Red Dragons conclude the group stage against England on November 29.

Los Angeles FC - who were founded in 2014 - are currently leading the MLS Eastern Conference having won nine of their 15 matches so far this season. The ambitious American club recently signed Italy legend and Euro 2020 winner Giorgio Chiellini following his release from Juventus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
It's is on the MLS website now

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Well it’s disappointing but ultimately he’s not stupid, he knows what’s best for him and being in best condition by November trumps everything else. Living in a warm climate playing competitive but lower level football under no real pressure, for much better money than we could afford, image rights and shirt sales etc, a chance for the family go spend a year or so living in one of the worlds great cities, bit of a no brainer really isn’t it.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
All for the money. As has been pointed out previously, he’s absolutely no affinity to our club.
Just a mercenary like the rest of them. To think our club had been telling potential signings that they were confident of him coming. We’re a laughing stock. The Jacks are going to love it. We are relegation fodder.
Clubs a joke and Bales a prick ffs.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
All for the money. As has been pointed out previously, he’s absolutely no affinity to our club.
Just a mercenary like the rest of them. To think our club had been telling potential signings that they were confident of him coming. We’re a laughing stock. The Jacks are going to love it. We are relegation fodder.
We might never have been able to compete financially for him but telling new signings we are confident of signing him was foolish.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits

That's just some shit talksport were saying.

Him choosing to play in sunny LA doesn't mean he's a mercenary, that's where I would choose if I had a choice as well.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

People reading this might actually think you’re being serious.
:hehe:

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
That's just some shit talksport were saying.

Him choosing to play in sunny LA doesn't mean he's a mercenary, that's where I would choose if I had a choice as well.
Well I wouldn’t. I’d want to play for my hometown club and the capital city of my country. He would’ve inspired a generation of kids from Cardiff to support their local team, rather than the usual prem teams.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Dalman has to go he could set fire to a bath useless cunt.

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits
Well it’s disappointing but ultimately he’s not stupid, he knows what’s best for him and being in best condition by November trumps everything else. Living in a warm climate playing competitive but lower level football under no real pressure, for much better money than we could afford, image rights and shirt sales etc, a chance for the family go spend a year or so living in one of the worlds great cities, bit of a no brainer really isn’t it.

Bit worrying that we're in the USA group. Hope they don't target him.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
People reading this might actually think you’re being serious.
:hehe:
I am. I’ve just thrown away my son’s shirt with Bale on the back. I hope he never plays for Wales again (except in the World Cup, or any other competitive games). I’ll never visit the monkeys at Bristol zoo again because the likeness will bring back painful memories.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Well I wouldn’t. I’d want to play for my hometown club and the capital city of my country. He would’ve inspired a generation of kids from Cardiff to support their local team, rather than the usual prem teams.

Yet you choose to run your business in England

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Fuck me he may as well fly over to Dubai and do some light training :nope:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I don't believe that the club would have said anything to potential signings about Bale unless it was a certainty.

That was just Talkshite talking shite.

The agent has done a nice job in securing a two and a half year deal and probably a decent wedge for himself.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now