❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I would like to say a huge "Thank You!" to everyone who took part in the regular competitions this season.

It was a bit hectic at times with the Saturday / Tuesday schedule, but the support and banter of the members made the effort worthwhile.

Here are the results from GOALTIME and FOURCAST which have prizes for First, Second and Third places.

I will announce the overall Champion of Champions later

1620578307576.png

This has been something of a one-horse race for some time and we have a clear winner, to go with his third place in PICK'EM, in @Cymro84 :warnock:
For the minor places, @kiffa :thumbup:was a comfortable second, but for third place @stantys tattoos :beer:just held off the challenge of @Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe :wales:

1620579477496.png

and so on to .........

1620587519559.png

This has been a close-fought competition throughout with one poster way out in front a month ago, but having been steadily reined back in as the nerves took over.

Yesterday almost saw his lead wiped altogether, but somehow he has clung on by the skin of his teeth to win by a single point :thumbup:

I had to twist his arm to take part in the competitions in the first place, so I am particularly pleased to announce that the 2021 FOURCAST Champion is the Gaffer himself - @The Colonel :ccfclogos:

A gallant runner's up spot to @Travis Bickle with @kiffa not far behind in third place to go with his runner up spot in GOALTIME (I wonder what odds I might have got on that double back in August?)

1620587913319.png

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I would like to say a huge "Thank You!" to everyone who took part in the regular competitions this season.

It was a bit hectic at times with the Saturday / Tuesday schedule, but the support and banter of the members made the effort worthwhile.

Here are the results from GOALTIME and FOURCAST which have prizes for First, Second and Third places.

1620578307576.png

This has been something of a one-horse race for some time and we have a clear winner, to go with his third place in PICK'EM, in @Cymro84 :warnock:
For the minor places, @kiffa :thumbup:was a comfortable second, but for third place @stantys tattoos :beer:just held off the challenge of @Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe :wales:

1620579477496.png

and so on to .........

1620587519559.png

This has been a close-fought competition throughout with one poster way out in front a month ago, but having been steadily reined back in as the nerves took over.

Yesterday almost saw his lead wiped altogether, but somehow he has clung on by the skin of his teeth to win by a single point :thumbup:

I had to twist his arm to take part in the competitions in the first place, so I am particularly pleased to announce that the 2021 FOURCAST Champion is the Gaffer himself - @The Colonel :ccfclogos:

A gallant runner's up spot to @Travis Bickle with @kiffa not far behind in third place to go with his runner up spot in GOALTIME (I wonder what odds I might have got on that double back in August?)

1620587913319.png
great work @TDA much appreciated :thumbup:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits

1620578307576.png

1620579477496.png

and so on to .........

1620587519559.png

1620587913319.png
Brilliant work @TDA a smashing effort all season :warnock::thumbup::bluebird::beer:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

1620578307576.png

1620579477496.png

and so on to .........

1620587519559.png

1620587913319.png
:warnock:

Amazing work @TDA :clap:

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Blimey I think I’ve done alright there!!

@TDA thanks for all your work on this - I hope you’re sitting back with a choice red admiring your efforts now :thumbup:

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits