Llandoch Blue

Club and Country Superstar
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
If we was in the stadium would it make a difference to who mick brings on in games or starts in games etc.
If fans were constantly shouting to bring the youngsters on or were clapping the hell out of them and singing songs about them when their warming up on the touchline would it make a difference?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
If we was in the stadium would it make a difference to who mick brings on in games or starts in games etc.
If fans were constantly shouting to bring the youngsters on or were clapping the hell out of them and singing songs about them when their warming up on the touchline would it make a difference?
Yes actually I was thinking that this morning, that we tend to have players that I reckon get energised from the crowd.

Llandoch Blue

❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Yes actually I was thinking that this morning, that we tend to have players that I reckon get energised from the crowd.
I think it would
I think if he heard the sighs of fans everytime he brings ojo on and then us lot singing songs about colwill and getting him to do the ayatollah every 2 seconds I think it would make him think twice who to bring on as a sub in games especially at our home games.
It feels very distant between us and the team at the moment and not being able to cheer on the players we rate and show the boys that are not giving everything for us a kick up the ass

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
The way we're playing at the moment there'd be no cunt there anyway.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
not if @Norris Cole was is the ground

Llandoch Blue

❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
The way we're playing at the moment there'd be no c**t there anyway.
I'm so desperate to have a shit pint of bow and watch shit football (live) I'll be there... With my little pick and shovel I'll be there (sorry couldn't resist) :hehe::hehe:

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I don’t know the figures but I would guess this has been one of our worst home records in the championship for many years. There is no doubt our home crowd can make a difference both in getting the players up for it and influencing the officials.
I’ve always said, there is nothing that gets a City crowd going like a shit ref.

Llandoch Blue

❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I don’t know the figures but I would guess this has been one of our worst home records in the championship for many years. There is no doubt our home crowd can make a difference both in getting the players up for it and influencing the officials.
I’ve always said, there is nothing that gets a City crowd going like a shit ref.

It's that old qliche fans being the 12th man but with us I really do think we are the 12th man and its showing
An earlier one I can remember Man City home first time in the prem their was no way that city team was winning that game without us in the stadium

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Some players
I don't think many of our players are lazy but think we have quite a few who react well to an atmosphere. Quite a few of our players would be driven on by the crowd I think

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now