biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 18/19
Reaction score
Reactions
8,975 175 18
Credits
How the sample of One More Time was made. Love this.

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 18/19
Reaction score
Reactions
8,975 175 18
Credits
Original video here, so should credit it:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
Reaction score
Reactions
89,125 2,463 235
Credits
How a "punch card" weaving machine, invented by Joseph Jacquard in 1801, worked. Considered to be the very first programmable computer.

International Business Machines (IBM, founded in 1911) was contacted by the government to count the census. They took this idea and adapted it for tabulation. Each census response was encoded on a punch card like this, but not joined.

One hole punched might be 'married', another 'single'. Instead of simply tabulating, questions could be posed? 'How many white, married respondents with more than one child live in New York?'

Set up the tabulator to only trigger if this, this, this and this holes have been punched, run the respondent deck for New York state, get your answer.

This is the start of data storage and database queries, done with punch cards and mechanical tabulator a 'computing' an answer. And that idea helped us on the path to faster, electronic computers.

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun Bets

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
Reaction score
Reactions
89,125 2,463 235
Credits
Restored film of San Francisco's Market Street shot four days before the 1906 earthquake which devastated the city

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
Reaction score
Reactions
89,125 2,463 235
Credits

s8tgpKo.png

From wikipedia:

Granby. Governor Bill Owens allegedly considered authorizing the National Guard to use either an Apache attack helicopter equipped with a Hellfire missile or a two-man fire team equipped with a Javelin anti-tank missile to destroy the bulldozer. As late as 2011, Governor Owens's staff still vehemently denied considering such a course of action, but since then members of the State Patrol revealed that, to the contrary, the governor did consider authorizing an attack

In addition to writings that he left on the wall of his shed, Heemeyer recorded a number of audio tapes explaining his motivation for the attack. He mailed these to his brother in South Dakota shortly before stepping into his bulldozer. Heemeyer's brother turned the tapes over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), who in turn sent them to the Grand County Sheriff's Department. The tapes were released by the Grand County Sheriff's Office on August 31, 2004. The tapes are about 2.5 hours in length.[20] The first recording was made on April 13, 2004. The last recording was made thirteen days before the rampage on May 22.

"God built me for this job," Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do," he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

Investigators later found Heemeyer's handwritten list of targets. According to the police, it included the buildings he destroyed, the local Catholic church (which he did not damage), and the names of various people who had sided against him in past disputes.[22] Notes found by investigators after the incident indicated that the primary motivation for the bulldozer rampage was his plan to stop the concrete plant from being built near his shop. These notes indicated that he held grudges over the zoning approval. "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable", he wrote. "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

Tantric Socks

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
1,935 233 3
Credits

s8tgpKo.png

From wikipedia:

Granby. Governor Bill Owens allegedly considered authorizing the National Guard to use either an Apache attack helicopter equipped with a Hellfire missile or a two-man fire team equipped with a Javelin anti-tank missile to destroy the bulldozer. As late as 2011, Governor Owens's staff still vehemently denied considering such a course of action, but since then members of the State Patrol revealed that, to the contrary, the governor did consider authorizing an attack

In addition to writings that he left on the wall of his shed, Heemeyer recorded a number of audio tapes explaining his motivation for the attack. He mailed these to his brother in South Dakota shortly before stepping into his bulldozer. Heemeyer's brother turned the tapes over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), who in turn sent them to the Grand County Sheriff's Department. The tapes were released by the Grand County Sheriff's Office on August 31, 2004. The tapes are about 2.5 hours in length.[20] The first recording was made on April 13, 2004. The last recording was made thirteen days before the rampage on May 22.

"God built me for this job," Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do," he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

Investigators later found Heemeyer's handwritten list of targets. According to the police, it included the buildings he destroyed, the local Catholic church (which he did not damage), and the names of various people who had sided against him in past disputes.[22] Notes found by investigators after the incident indicated that the primary motivation for the bulldozer rampage was his plan to stop the concrete plant from being built near his shop. These notes indicated that he held grudges over the zoning approval. "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable", he wrote. "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
There was Netflix documentary about this. Quite sad really.

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
18,342 218 39
Credits

s8tgpKo.png

From wikipedia:

That's why they don't allow my to have a bulldozer or an arc welder.

Mrs Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Reaction score
Reactions
34,696 1,540 69
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
Reaction score
Reactions
89,125 2,463 235
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
Reaction score
Reactions
89,125 2,463 235
Credits
Not a vid but it never occurred to me to wonder what happened to the disciples so I found this interesting

p1oOnpv.png

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now