☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
59,191 1,464 89
Credits
Apologise if this has been posted before, but I have just come across a 6 minute film by a local film maker telling a story of a Canadian pilot who (whilst flying a spitfire) crashed into Caerphilly mountain during WW2.

yes been posted before interesting mind :thumbup:

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
18,720 569 160
Credits
Apologise if this has been posted before, but I have just come across a 6 minute film by a local film maker telling a story of a Canadian pilot who (whilst flying a spitfire) crashed into Caerphilly mountain during WW2.

Cheers @Wavey

That was really well produced and presented, plus incredibly informative. I had never heard of that story before.

What a brilliant project for those school kids to be involved with, and the teacher who researched it and put it together.

I've played Ridgeway Golf course and Castell Heights loads of times which must be close by, plus walked all over Caerphilly Mountain but have never seen this memorial.

Do you know where it is?

Wavey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
10,052 747 37
Credits
Cheers @Wavey

That was really well produced and presented, plus incredibly informative. I had never heard of that story before.

What a brilliant project for those school kids to be involved with, and the teacher who researched it and put it together.

I've played Ridgeway Golf course and Castell Heights loads of times which must be close by, plus walked all over Caerphilly Mountain but have never seen this memorial.

Do you know where it is?

No worries :hehe::shrug2:

#Obsessed

Imr6O6I.gif

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun Bets

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now