Ipswich Town

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Been sold to an American consortium, also another club announcing it's sale at 12pm

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Let’s say it was the City that was being sold. Who would you want to be the new owner?

Mega rich oil sheikh, Hollywood movie star, local lad done good, or some totally random person like former UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon?

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Can't agree with that sorry:nope:

I agree.

As much as I'd like to see City fighting for the Premier league title, I'm not sure I'd want to be paying £1,000 for my season ticket, watching a bunch of foreign (reported) mercenaries with no connection to the city or the football club.

And yes, I know most of our best players didn't have the good fortune to be born in Cardiff, but with people like Sol and Gunnar, you at least know they cared about us.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Let’s say it was the City that was being sold. Who would you want to be the new owner?

Mega rich oil sheikh, Hollywood movie star, local lad done good, or some totally random person like former UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon?

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I agree.

As much as I'd like to see City fighting for the Premier league title, I'm not sure I'd want to be paying £1,000 for my season ticket, watching a bunch of foreign (reported) mercenaries with no connection to the city or the football club.

And yes, I know most of our best players didn't have the good fortune to be born in Cardiff, but with people like Sol and Gunnar, you at least know they cared about us.

Trent Alexander Arnold, Curtis Jones, Mount, Rashford, Greenwood, Phil Foden, Kane, Calvert Lewin etc certainly don’t fit that category. The top clubs do a much better job at bringing local talent through than us.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I agree.

I just want a mega billionaire who has earnt his money ethically, gets on with the fans, returns us to the pre Hamman badge and delivers breathtakingly beautiful football with loads of titles with local players who love the club. I don't ask for much :hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

What if it was me. Would you be ok with me running the show. Half time entertainment would be good, I guarantee that. Topless penalties, mud wrestling. We would be the only club who, when on Sky, they would put the ads on during the game. If Tan ever sells us for a quid, I'll be there with two 50 pence pieces

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I just want a mega billionaire who has earnt his money ethically, gets on with the fans, returns us to the pre Hamman badge and delivers breathtakingly beautiful football with loads of titles with local players who love the club. I don't ask for much :hehe:

My eyesight is going. I thought that said loads of titties.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Homeless guy outside aldi would do a better job. His dog stinks and he knows fuck all about football.Nevertheless hes still the owner and we should stick by him.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Homeless guy outside aldi would do a better job. His dog stinks and he knows fuck all about football.Nevertheless hes still the owner and we should stick by him.
or we are lucky he sticks by us :shrug2:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now