💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 526 146
Credits
All this intertrade between who he supposedly represents (Wales) and the area he really loves a lot and would love to represent (Wurzels)

:sherlock:

Joecity

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
PICKEM World Cup 1st
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
FOURCAST WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
🏅 FUNNIEST POSTER 🏅
🏅 BEST POSTER 🏅
Reaction score
Reactions
47,362 661 108
Credits
If any body will know then Graham will. Or Goslow. Hes into all that shit as well. All that Tory bumming.

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
I ❤ PATO
Reaction score
Reactions
13,605 182 36
Credits
Alun Cairns hasn't done a days work in his life! The short arsed, tippy toeing, Nugent noshing, farmer dressing, sycophantic,"Ooh I agree with David,ooh I agree with Theresa, ooh I agree with Boris' ooh I'll agree with anyone who keeps me my job", piece of fecal matter that only cares about himself, toady, bowing, useless piece of human garbage who doesn't give a shit about Wales.

No I'm not a fan:hehe:.

Think I'm pretty chilled today tbh.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
👌👌👌 1000 PAGER 👌👌👌
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🏅 LIFETIME
ACHIEVEMENT 🏅
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
Reaction score
Reactions
76,490 740 51
Credits
Alun Cairns hasn't done a days work in his life! The short arsed, tippy toeing, Nugent noshing, farmer dressing, sycophantic,"Ooh I agree with David,ooh I agree with Theresa, ooh I agree with Boris' ooh I'll agree with anyone who keeps me my job", piece of fecal matter that only cares about himself, toady, bowing, useless piece of human garbage who doesn't give a shit about Wales.

Stop sitting on the fence :hehe:

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 526 146
Credits

FAO MODS - This is my political post of 2019 nomination.

Colonel Cardiffi

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏃 600 PAGER 🏃
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
73,567 2,316 223
Credits

Nugent

Ranked No.6 Poster
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
"Most Normal Person"
Reaction score
Reactions
25,380 3,138 1,230
Credits

Fucking @Nugent the cock.
Let me tell you a little story boys.
Couple of years ago , our neighbour moved out and left his 8 year old range rover parked outside our house.
I found it strange that he didnt take it.

I did some online checks and it wasnt motd or insured. So I contacted the police, they told me to contact the Dvla, which I did, they told me to contact the council, which I did, they took the details.

6 months went past and still it's there, I contacted them all again and again and again , where they all passed the buck.

18 months, yes 18months had gone by now and my police , dvla and council complaints were being actioned by me on twitter and they were fobbing me off.

I had a brainwave, I emailed Alun Cairns, now being a cabinet member, i thought he would be too busy for this small constituency matter.

I swear to you he replied by email 2 days later, cc'ing me into the emails he had sent to the council telling them to sort it.

I worked away as usual that week, that email came on the weds and on friday morning my missus called me to say a lorry was taking it away.

I strongly urge people to use thier MP in matters of need when they are getting no help from pencil pushing civil servants.

Mad Al

Dwarf Quiz Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
68,961 592 42
Credits
Couple of years ago , our neighbour moved out and left his 8 year old range rover parked outside our house.

I did some online checks and it wasnt motd or insured. So I contacted the police, they told me to contact the Dvla, which I did, they told me to contact the council, which I did, they took the details.

6 months went past and still it's there, I contacted them all again and again and again , where they all passed the buck.

18 months, yes 18months had gone by now and my police , dvla and council complaints were being actioned by me on twitter and they were fobbing me off.

I had a brainwave, I emailed Alun Cairns, now being a cabinet member, i thought he would be too busy for this small constituency matter.

I swear to you he replied by email 2 days later, cc'ing me into the emails he had sent to the council telling them to sort it.

I worked away as usual that week, that email came on the weds and on friday morning my missus called me to say a lorry was taking it away.

I strongly urge people to use thier MP in matters of need when they are getting no help from pencil pushing civil servants.
It's now on Cairns' drive, the thieving tory bastard.

Joecity

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
PICKEM World Cup 1st
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
FOURCAST WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
🏅 FUNNIEST POSTER 🏅
🏅 BEST POSTER 🏅
Reaction score
Reactions
47,362 661 108
Credits

Ah cheers mate. Handy. Ive just sent him an email saying Im concerned that a board member on here who works as a carpenter often away has been fiddling his expenses. I told him Ive got nowhere so far. I shoulld imagine I will get a reply by Monday saying hes looking into it.

Nugent

Ranked No.6 Poster
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
"Most Normal Person"
Reaction score
Reactions
25,380 3,138 1,230
Credits
It's now on Cairns' drive, the thieving tory bastard.
Ah cheers mate. Handy. Ive just sent him an email saying Im concerned that a board member on here who works as a carpenter often away has been fiddling his expenses. I told him Ive got nowhere so far. I shoulld imagine I will get a reply by Monday saying hes looking into it.
Fucking hell mun. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nugent

Ranked No.6 Poster
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
"Most Normal Person"
Reaction score
Reactions
25,380 3,138 1,230
Credits
An MP replying to a fiddling expenses email , let me know how this goes

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

On the forum