❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Are the Scottish and English squads going into self isolation as they all came into contact with him during the game the other day

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Are the Scottish and English squads going into self isolation as they all came into contact with him during the game the other day

Tbf the England players couldn't get close to him:hehe:

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
Credits
Latest from Wonky Sheep

Thank you for the huge interest in going to Amsterdam this weekend for the Euros last 16 match.

The information we received from authorities in the Netherlands last Friday indicated we’d be good to go using the 12-hour window to run a bubble trip. However, this morning it has been confirmed fans will not be allowed to enter the country if they attempt to travel.

So unless something dramatic changes between now and Saturday, unfortunately that leaves us no choice but to scrap our plans for Amsterdam but if something were to change, we’ll let you now.

Instead, we’ll start pre-planning for Baku where the quarter-final would take place if Wales get through.

Having been there for the group stages, it’s a very welcoming and friendly city which felt safe and those who travelled had a great time. We’re looking at a 2 or 3 night trip.

If you want to go to Baku (or go back) please reply back with your name, phone number and the number of people looking to book

To travel you will need the following:

• A match ticket to gain entry into the country.

• Suitable insurance covering Covid and travelling against FCDO advice (we will provide details).

• A negative PCR test result received within 48 hours before travel (we will provide details)

• A negative PCR test result before returning to the UK (we will provide details).

• As the Azerbaijan is on the amber list, you must self-isolate at home for 10 days on your return, pre-order PCR tests for days 2 and 8 as well as fill in a passenger locator form (we will provide details).

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now