Jacks going cashless

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
They were useless with timing the food so all 4 of us ate at the same time but it was nice

Did you have spicy food or the milder stuff?

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Sake mun, you facking amateur. Always keep a secret stash of cash so you can spend without being sussed. How would you manage on a lads weekend and you ended up in a titty bar?

He swipes his card down her arse crack. :hehe:

SloopJB

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits
Thai and that area round there food is class because they have an underlying French influence and wonderful ingredients. Truly magnificent combo.
I would argue no French influence Joe. Their cuisine has obviously some aspects coming out of other SE Asian countries (Khmer especially), but taken on a long time before the French established themselves to the east of Thailand. Portuguese travellers and traders obviously introduced chillies and such from when the Siamese were becoming a powerhouse in the region. But i would not say influenced by the French. To summarise it would be something between Indian and Chinese cuisine. Their use of chillies, herbs and garlic is amazing. I will add that food plays a massive part in their culture. The Japanese left a few ideas behind from their WW" occupation. SukiYaki vendors are not too hard to find in Thailand.
SJB

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I would argue no French influence Joe. Their cuisine has obviously some aspects coming out of other SE Asian countries (Khmer especially), but taken on a long time before the French established themselves to the east of Thailand. Portuguese travellers and traders obviously introduced chillies and such from when the Siamese were becoming a powerhouse in the region. But i would not say influenced by the French. To summarise it would be something between Indian and Chinese cuisine. Their use of chillies, herbs and garlic is amazing. I will add that food plays a massive part in their culture. The Japanese left a few ideas behind from their WW" occupation. SukiYaki vendors are not too hard to find in Thailand.
SJB
I initially was thinking the same as you but then wondered if the consistency of some of their curries was influenced by French cuisine and that's why some of them are quite 'saucy' for want of a better word.

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Activity
No activity at the moment...