ViewFromAfar

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Reaction score
Reactions
15,031 2 11
Credits
To be fair, I get the impression he’s talking generally about “opponents” rather than us specifically.
Yeah I see and acknowledge he's referred to "opponents" without being specific and also makes reference to two players injured playing against us... maybe by way of example as they're fresh.
But irrespective of opponents I think it's a bit rich coming from someone at Leeds who for years bullied and kicked players.

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
11,325 21
Country
Wales
Credits
Yeah I see and acknowledge he's referred to "opponents" without being specific and also makes reference to two players injured playing against us... maybe by way of example as they're fresh.
But irrespective of opponents I think it's a bit rich coming from someone at Leeds who for years bullied and kicked players.
Ferque em:thumbup:

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
₡ BOOKIE ₡
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
28,737 2 23
Country
Wales
Credits

If anyone from the Sheff Wed board happen to be reading this, please don’t buy Nelson, we’ll be gutted to see him go. He’s a superb player and he’s twice the player McGuinness is.

If you are intent on buying, we’ll begrudgingly accept £7m but would be holding back the tears.

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🏅 BINGO 🏅
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 2 3
Country
Wales
Credits
Completely agree, he’s an absolute tosspot.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 KING OF THE FORUM 👑
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
29,668 5 712
Country
Wales
Credits
If anyone from the Sheff Wed board happen to be reading this, please don’t buy Nelson, we’ll be gutted to see him go. He’s a superb player and he’s twice the player McGuinness is.

If you are intent on buying, we’ll begrudgingly accept £7m but would be holding back the tears.
£20m minimum:thumbup:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 KING OF THE FORUM 👑
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
29,668 5 712
Country
Wales
Credits

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
15,575 32 283
Credits
Oumar Niasse? LOL

Realistically I think we can get Wickham in.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
88,563 56 139
Country
Wales
Credits

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
42,292 48 52
Country
Japan
Credits

Everton defender ‘expected to arrive tonight’ to seal January move – Terminated loan ‘in past few hours’​

Sent to Cardiff City for the season to get some game time, Everton’s Niels Nkounkou will only be spending the first half of the campaign in Wales.

This comes after claims the player was set to cut short his stay with the Championship club and return to the Toffees, although he won’t be staying around Merseyside for very long.

That’s because he will move straight on to Saint-Etienne in Ligue 2, according to Le Parisien’s Benjamin Quarez.

Taking to Twitter, the journalist explains the defender is ‘expected to arrive tonight’ in the city to complete the move, which is expected to be another loan.

The defender has ‘sorted out the termination of his loan at Cardiff in the past few hours’ in order to allow this move to happen.

Poached from Marseille for a small fee, the now 22-year-old has made seven appearances in all competitions for Everton to date, and spent time on loan at both Cardiff City and Standard Liège.

He made 18 appearances for the Championship side this season, picking up an assist in the 3-1 win over Wigan, but he will now finish the season in France.

As for Everton, they appear to be doing what they can to continue his development.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Reaction score
Reactions
2,373 36
Credits
Good luck to him.
He was never a full back. Pleasing to watch going forward but not exactly what we were looking for.
I don't expect he was that cheap on wages either. Not sure if that helps getting another player in let's hope so

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🏅 BINGO 🏅
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 2 3
Country
Wales
Credits
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him going somewhere like the French second division, get converted in to an attacking wide playing and earn a move to a reasonably sized club on the back of it. Never a defender in a month of Sundays!

Latest Fun Bets