Keiffer Moore announces himself as Cardiff City break Nottingham Forest club record!

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
An interesting read as always.

Other than the current run, I suspect our record is pretty good taking the time covered back to our return to the championship.

I’ll always remember that away trip in that first season in the championship (did we win 1-2) when the away end was singing “Cardiff are back, Cardiff are back,”. Gives me goosebumps thinking about that day after the pain of the lower divisions for years on end

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

the other bob wilson

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
An interesting read as always.

Other than the current run, I suspect our record is pretty good taking the time covered back to our return to the championship.

I’ll always remember that away trip in that first season in the championship (did we win 1-2) when the away end was singing “Cardiff are back, Cardiff are back,”. Gives me goosebumps thinking about that day after the pain of the lower divisions for years on end

You're right, our record against Forest was very good even before this record breaking run (someone on CCMB has confirmed that it is a City record for consecutive away wins against the same opposition).
You're also correct about that win in 2003. I can remember us playing so well in the match before that (Bradford at home), but we ended up losing 2-0 and there were concerns that we would not be able to cope back in the second tier. However, to go to a team like Forest and deservedly beat them 2-1 settled a lot of those doubts - truth is we were capable of playing some great stuff that season as we were to show a couple of days later when beating Derby 4-1.

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
You're right, our record against Forest was very good even before this record breaking run (someone on CCMB has confirmed that it is a City record for consecutive away wins against the same opposition).
You're also correct about that win in 2003. I can remember us playing so well in the match before that (Bradford at home), but we ended up losing 2-0 and there were concerns that we would not be able to cope back in the second tier. However, to go to a team like Forest and deservedly beat them 2-1 settled a lot of those doubts - truth is we were capable of playing some great stuff that season as we were to show a couple of days later when beating Derby 4-1.

That 0-2 defeat was one of if not the first game that season. I seem to remember we played well but undone by two good goals and we clapped the players off. The crowd realised the jump in class and appreciated the effort that day.

SloopJB

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits
Cheers for the usual quality write up Paul.
SJB

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now