$ BANK $
Credits
@adz-a32 do you know what the tote is? :hehe:

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
i will get up have a bottle, bacon sarnie if i've got time (no offence) then in the club for the tote. watch the game then home for a cooked dinner. then get smashed and come on the forum and hopefully and have a nice positive chat about citys win :thumbup::bluebird:

Good to hear!

Also I don’t get offended by people eating turkey bacon. Nice n halal. Jokes aside, eating pork doesn’t offend me. Do what you want. Even eat the whole pig.

Now I’m tempted to see how long it will take for you to eat a pig. No record for that so you can either set it or according to Google, go for the pig and blankets one. The record is 17 in 1 minute. No pressure, bruvva

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
I meant I read it online :hehe: I am not an astrologist though I want to learn more.

And yeah, I know what Tarot is and used them :coat:

This may come as a surprise to you
But I "dabble" in astrology
For a price that is :thumbup:

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Anyways lads, I’m off... Stanty, keep eating. BT, keep being superstitious :hehe:

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I meant I read it online :hehe: I am not an astrologist though I want to learn more.

And yeah, I know what Tarot is and used them :coat:
its a club thing pick 10 or more numbers from a £1 rising 1-90 and the first 2 numbers you get win the money. it used to be on a sunday morning like most local clubs, which would be packed and u couldn't get a seat, the tote was £140 now its lucky to get £40. times have changed for the worse

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
its a club thing pick 10 or more numbers from a £1 rising 1-90 and the first 2 numbers you get win the money. it used to be on a sunday morning like most local clubs, which would be packed and u couldn't get a seat, the tote was £140 now its lucky to get £40. times have changed for the worse

Tote, Tote, TOTE!!!

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
This may come as a surprise to you
But I "dabble" in astrology
For a price that is :thumbup:

Snap! astrology and Tarot. Used to do Tarot over the phone with ridiculous success and call around for select clients. Used to charge £30 for fifteen minutes or £50 for a whole afternoon or evening. Did it more for my own entertainment than as a serious business (serious readings though)

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Snap! astrology and Tarot. Used to do Tarot over the phone with ridiculous success and call around for select clients. Used to charge £30 for fifteen minutes or £50 for a whole afternoon or evening. Did it more for my own entertainment than as a serious business (serious readings though)

Bloody ell that's a lot of ££££ I wasnt making that much :hehe:

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Can you do one for a random online pal? :hehe:

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
Can you do one for a random online pal? :hehe:

I could do you a tarot reading but it will have to be later as I don't know where my cards are at the mo. Astrological readings require an exact time of birth (within ten minutes). The reason why newspaper astrological readings are useless is the position of the moon can't be taken into account and it is the second most important influence. Where I have had an exact time of birth such as my own children or their cousins the readings are spookily accurate.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Ark at Russell Grant..

Someone threw a brick through his window when he lived in Barry with a note attached saying, 'You didn't see that coming did you? You fat cunt!' :hehe:

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Someone threw a brick through his window when he lived in Barry with a note attached saying, 'You didn't see that coming did you? You fat cunt!' :hehe:

Someone :sherlock::hehe:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
£45 didn't win whitts. had 1 number then the old classic your 3rd number would have been. mine you cnut why do they say that ffs :hehe:
:hehe:

The old biddy who lives next door to me is down the club nearly every night. Doesn’t miss a tote or a game of bingo. 81 she is. Better social life than me.

Tandy

Banned
Club and Country Superstar
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
Not one of his best games today. Trying fancy stuff in dangerous areas nearly cost us. Only time will tell if NW or NH were right about him.:warnock:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
GettyImages-839181494-633fd42-scaled.jpg

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now