marcus rashford MBE

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Why is it double standards that he wants to make more money for his family’s future? That should be admired. A good role model for kids, campaigning for the disadvantaged, making money through honest means.

A lot of Tories should take a leaf out of his book. I bet the gammons were tamping when Boris had to make a U turn on FSM. Rashford had him there big time.
Yeah, but QM is a right-wing Zionist. So this is his idea of normal.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
The question for me is how much of his campaigning is driven by himself or by his very high profile agents.

Didn't help himself when he bought all those houses.
If you watched his recent documentary then unless he’s a world class actor as well as being a top class footballer then it was evident it’s being driven by him.

He was articulate, humble, passionate, sincere. He had the lot and wasn’t just some black kid from a council estate poster boy some PR team conjured up to appeal to a wider audience.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
If you watched his recent documentary then unless he’s a world class actor as well as being a top class footballer then it was evident it’s being driven by him.

He was articulate, humble, passionate, sincere. He had the lot and wasn’t just some black kid from a council estate poster boy some PR team conjured up to appeal to a wider audience.

I don't doubt that and I've not said he was picked by some PR team. It's a worthy cause he's genuine about and is represented by an agency who have social justice as one of their goals; he has a big PR team driving the campaign as a consequence. He wanted the cause publicised and his agents have picked that ball up and run with it

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I don't doubt that and I've not said he was picked by some PR team. It's a worthy cause he's genuine about and is represented by an agency who have social justice as one of their goals; he has a big PR team driving the campaign as a consequence. He wanted the cause publicised and his agents have picked that ball up and run with it
You said the question was how much of it is driven by him and how much is driven by his high profile agents?

He’s got the Prime Minister calling him personally. He spoke to Boris with a confidence and passion far beyond his years. He was going to places that needed help and speaking to people twice his age about social issues with such sincerity and understanding that they were in awe of him, not because he was a famous footballer but because he clearly knew what he was talking about and has a real drive to succeed in making change.

I’ll be honest and say before I watched the documentary I was asking similar questions. How much was him? How much of it was intelligent, political people behind the scenes? After the documentary I was in no doubt he’s the one driving it and I was in absolute awe of the guy myself. So mature for a 22 year old and nothing like the stereotypical entitled rich premier league footballer the rag media try to portray.

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
You said the question was how much of it is driven by him and how much is driven by his high profile agents?

He’s got the Prime Minister calling him personally. He spoke to Boris with a confidence and passion far beyond his years. He was going to places that needed help and speaking to people twice his age about social issues with such sincerity and understanding that they were in awe of him, not because he was a famous footballer but because he clearly knew what he was talking about and has a real drive to succeed in making change.

I’ll be honest and say before I watched the documentary I was asking similar questions. How much was him? How much of it was intelligent, political people behind the scenes? After the documentary I was in no doubt he’s the one driving it and I was in absolute awe of the guy myself. So mature for a 22 year old and nothing like the stereotypical entitled rich premier league footballer the rag media try to portray.

I wouldn't bother posting truth to QM. He's as far right as they come with utterly no empathy for others outside his narrow groups.

Somebody like Rashford nationally embarrassing his Tory Supreme Leader burns him like hell.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Again, not denying his great work raising a worthy cause. When I say "driven"< I mean the publicity side, the documentary and it's fairly obvious that's all pushed by Roc Nation - that's what they do. If he was represented purely by himself, he'd have had a lot less publicity on this.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I wouldn't bother posting truth to QM. He's as far right as they come with utterly no empathy for others outside his narrow groups.

Somebody like Rashford nationally embarrassing his Tory Supreme Leader burns him like hell.
Youre right. Schoolboy error. I usually try to avoid engage with him as it’s so futile.

He’s the sort of person you could politely wish “Good Morning” and he would argue it was the afternoon.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Youre right. Schoolboy error. I usually try to avoid engage with him as it’s so futile.

He’s the sort of person you could politely wish “Good Morning” and he would argue it was the afternoon.

Hardly. Arfur is one of the few I have on ignore.

I've said it's a good cause so not sure what the issue is - he's passionate about it, Roc Nation using their resources to drive it. What's the problem?

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
MBE and supports a Marxist criminal organisation. Not having it.

Here's a serious question on here. Why do people persistently use the word, 'Marxist' in connection with certain organisations? Marx had no connection to politics. He had no interest in becoming a politician. He died in 1883, some 34 years before Communism took hold in Russia.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Here's a serious question on here. Why do people persistently use the word, 'Marxist' in connection with certain organisations? Marx had no connection to politics. He had no interest in becoming a politician. He died in 1883, some 34 years before Communism took hold in Russia.

"marxist" is used to describe those following "marxism". Marxism is the term used to describe the socioeconomic analysis of class, social reform etc inspired by the works of Marx and Engels. Has absolutely nothing to do with Marx as a person but stemmed from his writings.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

He and his whole family went through genuine hardships for years. People in his old neighbourhood used to give him money for food at lunchtime. His local chip shop fed him and got paid as and when his mother could pay them. His sense of looking after those less fortunate than himself springs from his childhood experiences.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
He and his whole family went through genuine hardships for years. People in his old neighbourhood used to give him money for food at lunchtime. His local chip shop fed him and got paid as and when his mother could pay them. His sense of looking after those less fortunate than himself springs from his childhood experiences.

Which is why, as I've repeatedly said, it's a cause he's genuine about.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
"marxist" is used to describe those following "marxism". Marxism is the term used to describe the socioeconomic analysis of class, social reform etc inspired by the works of Marx and Engels. Has absolutely nothing to do with Marx as a person but stemmed from his writings.

There is no political ideology to follow. Lenin was a political ideologist and yet he's never mentioned in connection with certain organisations. Marx was interested in a more equitable society for people less fortunate than himself. He spent the majority of his life in London.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Hardly. Arfur is one of the few I have on ignore.

I've said it's a good cause so not sure what the issue is - he's passionate about it, Roc Nation using their resources to drive it. What's the problem?
:agree:

Alf Garnetts Pipe

Banned
Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
The 3rd Manchester United player to be racially abused in under a week by their own fans, social media really is humanity at its worst.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now