Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Absolutely mate, that would be incredible, thank you. I'm having to add 50 miles onto my journey going from cardiff to swansea and back again to end up at the CCS but all worth it :hehe:!

Really appreciate this Colonel, kudos

Save yourself 50 miles of cycling and don’t bother with that shithole.

All the best with it mate.:thumbup:

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits
Took me 25 years to realise that not being quite normal is quite normal. Good luck!

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
On 31st of August I am taking part in a solo, self-funded fundraiser to raise awareness of the varying mental health problems people in the UK are facing today. I am cycling approximately 4,000 kilometres via every single football league ground in the top four tiers of football England and Wales, only stopping to sleep, to raise awareness and money for both mental health charity MIND and CALM, a charity committed to eradicating suicide here in the UK

I’m sure you all know how important these charities are and how much of a stigma there is regarding mental health. The sad thing is, if I was raising money for a more understood illness then my fundraising would be so much easier to come by. It’s a self-funded and self promoted project that in these times is extremely hard to get off the ground or charities who are now underfunded when we need them most.

That said, The CCS will play an integral part of the overall fundraiser along the journey as being a city fan, Ive decided to finish up at our ground from my start point of Carlisle. With the football community and city fans behind me, I’m sure it can be as big a success as we can hope.

You can find out more about the journey and the daily blog showing how far I’ve travelled each day, how long it took and all pictures of all the grounds and everything in between at www.mindrush.org.uk and any donations/support/sharing of the website you could do is obviously priceless. The website also serves as a hub for many different facets of help you can get, whatever demographic you come under, if you or anyone you know are struggling with your mental health.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this everyone. Anything you can do to help is much appreciated!

1598442838044.png
good luck i'd like to donate :thumbup:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
On 31st of August I am taking part in a solo, self-funded fundraiser to raise awareness of the varying mental health problems people in the UK are facing today. I am cycling approximately 4,000 kilometres via every single football league ground in the top four tiers of football England and Wales, only stopping to sleep, to raise awareness and money for both mental health charity MIND and CALM, a charity committed to eradicating suicide here in the UK

I’m sure you all know how important these charities are and how much of a stigma there is regarding mental health. The sad thing is, if I was raising money for a more understood illness then my fundraising would be so much easier to come by. It’s a self-funded and self promoted project that in these times is extremely hard to get off the ground or charities who are now underfunded when we need them most.

That said, The CCS will play an integral part of the overall fundraiser along the journey as being a city fan, Ive decided to finish up at our ground from my start point of Carlisle. With the football community and city fans behind me, I’m sure it can be as big a success as we can hope.

You can find out more about the journey and the daily blog showing how far I’ve travelled each day, how long it took and all pictures of all the grounds and everything in between at www.mindrush.org.uk and any donations/support/sharing of the website you could do is obviously priceless. The website also serves as a hub for many different facets of help you can get, whatever demographic you come under, if you or anyone you know are struggling with your mental health.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this everyone. Anything you can do to help is much appreciated!

1598442838044.png
What you're doing is amazing mate. But instead of contributing to said charity, you must have a hotel bill, if not, ie. You're trying to do it on cheap like camping and stuff, over the mileage your doing, I'll know you'll feel like a night on a comfy bed.

So I'm prepared to swap details with you and get you a hotel room in Travelodge and a damn good meal for your nearest takeaway from just eat.
Good luck fella

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

1598442838044.png
can i donate through paypal @Laz ?

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
What you're doing is amazing mate. But instead of contributing to said charity, you must have a hotel bill, if not, ie. You're trying to do it on cheap like camping and stuff, over the mileage your doing, I'll know you'll feel like a night on a comfy bed.

So I'm prepared to swap details with you and get you a hotel room in Travelodge and a damn good meal for your nearest takeaway from just eat.
Good luck fella
Someone remind him when he’s not three sheets to the wind! :hehe:

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼