❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
Reaction score
Reactions
10,256 743 153
Credits
I was right about the usual 70th minute sub time. Managerial genius.

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
20,947 284 33
Credits
Flint for me. We would have lost by a couple of goals if not for him. Thought Wilson played well too, he’s clearly trying hard but things just aren’t working for him. Such a shame we won’t get to see him play with a quality creative midfielder behind him.

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun Bets

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
7,990 759 696
Credits
Flint for me. We would have lost by a couple of goals if not for him. Thought Wilson played well too, he’s clearly trying hard but things just aren’t working for him. Such a shame we won’t get to see him play with a quality creative midfielder behind him.
I can't help but feel Wilson is wasted for us. He's shown enough to prove he's technically a quality player and prepared to work but we don't utilise him enough. We just don't give him enough supply. He could be brilliant at a high performing club. As a City fan I'm delighted we signed him but he's not really a good fit and we're not helping his overall progression which I'd like to see as a Wales fan.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
59,191 1,464 89
Credits
I can't help but feel Wilson is wasted for us. He's shown enough to prove he's technically a quality player and prepared to work but we don't utilise him enough. We just don't give him enough supply. He could be brilliant at a high performing club. As a City fan I'm delighted we signed him but he's not really a good fit and we're not helping his overall progression which I'd like to see as a Wales fan.
yes and i bet he's thinking that himself jim

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
20,947 284 33
Credits
Agree completely. He is undoubtedly a good player, and I know there is a responsibility on the player themselves to perform, but sometimes it almost feels like we are dragging him down to our level. As much as I hate to say it, the gypos would be a better fit for him.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
7,990 759 696
Credits
Agree completely. He is undoubtedly a good player, and I know there is a responsibility on the player themselves to perform, but sometimes it almost feels like we are dragging him down to our level. As much as I hate to say it, the gypos would be a better fit for him.
Sadly, I have come to the same conclusion. Wilson works hard and often gets better the more he gets on the ball. He feeds on scraps too often here. His game lifted notably when he played against the Mexicans the other day. I think he's a good pro who is better suited elsewhere unless we get in a brilliant centre midfielder.

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
20,947 284 33
Credits
Sadly, I have come to the same conclusion. Wilson works hard and often gets better the more he gets on the ball. He feeds on scraps too often here. His game lifted notably when he played against the Mexicans the other day. I think he's a good pro who is better suited elsewhere unless we get in a brilliant centre midfielder.
If Tan wants us to progress he’s going to have to somehow find the money to get the quality needed. Personally if Barnsley don’t go up I would do whatever it takes to get Alex Mowatt in.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
Reaction score
Reactions
10,256 743 153
Credits
If Tan wants us to progress he’s going to have to somehow find the money to get the quality needed. Personally if Barnsley don’t go up I would do whatever it takes to get Alex Mowatt in.
Good player I liked him when he was at Leeds even scored a belter against us.