⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Middlesbrough boss Neil Warnock hits out at ‘disrespectful’ comments made by the recently sacked Cardiff City manager Neil Harris.

zvUE4Xk.png

The Bluebirds appointed a new manager in Mick McCarthy less than 24 hours after giving Neil Harris the chop with the club 15th in the Championship table.

Neil Warnock, who was the boss prior to Harris, has accused his Bluebirds successor of making “disrespectful” and “detrimental” comments about his own successful tenure with the Welsh outfit.

Harris came in as a replacement for the departed Warnock back in November 2019 and at the time was adamant that he wasn’t going to be ‘Warnock Mark II’.

Now that Harris is no longer with Cardiff, Warnock, who is now with 7th place Boro, admits he was left disappointed at some of the recently sacked manager’s comments.

3NuHzaq.png

Warnock said: “I didn’t say too much while Neil Harris was there, but I thought one or two of the comments he made when he first got the job were a little bit detrimental to me.

“‘I’ve got to change the mindset of the players who have been used to playing one particular way’. What’s that, winning?

“I just thought it was a bit disrespectful, if I’m honest.

“I hear Mick McCarthy has got the job,” he continued. “I hope he has. A big mate of mine is Mick and he’ll enjoy it.

“To come back from Cyprus after a six-week holiday there, got the sack and now he’s in a good place in Wales.

“Cardiff was very good for me. They were in a mess when I went there and we ended up going to the Premier League with a team that nobody thought we could do.

“I’ve got great, great memories there with Mehmet Dalman [Cardiff chairman] who was a super guy.

“I seem to only get the clubs who are in trouble, but I don’t mind that. I think that’s probably the way I am and the type of manager that I am.

“And I do enjoy it. When I stand on the touchline and I watch my team play like they did the other night, wow, I’m purring inside. I might not look it, but wow am I proud when I see them lads playing like that.”

There was plenty of reaction as Neil Warnock hits out at ‘disrespectful’ comments by Neil Harris…

@joshfrancis_1: “What’s that?, winning” you tell him Warnock

@RChandrinos: Was waiting for him to say something about that

@MikeyCCFC1969: Don’t think Harris was being disrespectful. In the last 18 months Warnock was here, our win ratio was low. Harris was referring to that. I love Warnock but nobody thought at the time he was disrespectful. Warnock saying he’s left a top 2 squad was out of order more than anything.

@grevoswfc: Haha his hairline is incredible too

@FrazerBranson: @I_Hopkins1 What a bloke

@I_Hopkins1: I love him and miss him at the same time

@turnergeorge99: Fucking love this man

@H5MZA_11: This guys a legend

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Warnock Warnock, knock him out, Warnock, knock him out

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
This is what I’ve got to say to Warnock

707C1F1C-1F30-4836-8B33-AB7CDD0FC135.gif

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Winning? :hehe:

Last 57 matches (his final 18 months) we won 15 games and lost 31.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
That's bizarre tho cos neil voted harris as manager of the season when nw was with us.
That made me think he had a hand in his appointment here

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

CCFC_27

Fuck the Jacks
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Are we forgetting we were in the premier League? Their win rates in the championship were quite different

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Are we forgetting we were in the premier League? Their win rates in the championship were quite different
But we definitely were not winning in the championship when we come back down under Warnock as well.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Harris win rate was significantly better than Warnocks last season. He took us from 14th to 5th.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
And back to 15th this season. Warnock had an undeniably better tenure than Harris
That’s not the argument though is it.

Harris said he had to change the players mindset. At the time he too over from Warnock he did.

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Not one to speak ill of the dead (he's not dead) but just watching some of Harris's post match interviews, and by gum he talked some utter bollox.
For instance "we always compete well against the top sides" this was two games after the Swansea game where they played us off the park lol.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
I don't think NW was ever the same here after the Sala tragedy
I agree. The whole tragedy completely destabilised the club and because of the unique circumstances became a major distraction that season.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
And back to 15th this season. Warnock had an undeniably better tenure than Harris
Obviously as he took us from the relegation zone to the top half and then the season after we had an amazing season and finished 2nd.
However, the notion that our style of play was “winning” is complete and utter bollocks as proven by his win % in his final 18 months (granted that it included a season in the PL).
The first 3 months of the 19-20 season back in the Championship was dreadful to watch, we were appalling and Warnock made dreadful signings.
When Harris come in we were all desperate to see a change of style, just so happens it never changed that much but perhaps that’s due to the players?
MM more or less said the same thing yesterday.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Id carry him on my back from:aya: the north east to manage us agsin .
I enjoyed the ride no doubt but I’d never have him back. He was needed at the time...a perfect fit.
In hindsight, he should’ve left at the end of the PL season.

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Middlesbrough boss Neil Warnock hits out at ‘disrespectful’ comments made by the recently sacked Cardiff City manager Neil Harris.

zvUE4Xk.png

The Bluebirds appointed a new manager in Mick McCarthy less than 24 hours after giving Neil Harris the chop with the club 15th in the Championship table.

Neil Warnock, who was the boss prior to Harris, has accused his Bluebirds successor of making “disrespectful” and “detrimental” comments about his own successful tenure with the Welsh outfit.

Harris came in as a replacement for the departed Warnock back in November 2019 and at the time was adamant that he wasn’t going to be ‘Warnock Mark II’.

Now that Harris is no longer with Cardiff, Warnock, who is now with 7th place Boro, admits he was left disappointed at some of the recently sacked manager’s comments.

3NuHzaq.png

Warnock said: “I didn’t say too much while Neil Harris was there, but I thought one or two of the comments he made when he first got the job were a little bit detrimental to me.

“‘I’ve got to change the mindset of the players who have been used to playing one particular way’. What’s that, winning?

“I just thought it was a bit disrespectful, if I’m honest.

“I hear Mick McCarthy has got the job,” he continued. “I hope he has. A big mate of mine is Mick and he’ll enjoy it.

“To come back from Cyprus after a six-week holiday there, got the sack and now he’s in a good place in Wales.

“Cardiff was very good for me. They were in a mess when I went there and we ended up going to the Premier League with a team that nobody thought we could do.

“I’ve got great, great memories there with Mehmet Dalman [Cardiff chairman] who was a super guy.

“I seem to only get the clubs who are in trouble, but I don’t mind that. I think that’s probably the way I am and the type of manager that I am.

“And I do enjoy it. When I stand on the touchline and I watch my team play like they did the other night, wow, I’m purring inside. I might not look it, but wow am I proud when I see them lads playing like that.”

There was plenty of reaction as Neil Warnock hits out at ‘disrespectful’ comments by Neil Harris…

@joshfrancis_1: “What’s that?, winning” you tell him Warnock

@RChandrinos: Was waiting for him to say something about that

@MikeyCCFC1969: Don’t think Harris was being disrespectful. In the last 18 months Warnock was here, our win ratio was low. Harris was referring to that. I love Warnock but nobody thought at the time he was disrespectful. Warnock saying he’s left a top 2 squad was out of order more than anything.

@grevoswfc: Haha his hairline is incredible too

@FrazerBranson: @I_Hopkins1 What a bloke

@I_Hopkins1: I love him and miss him at the same time

@turnergeorge99: Fucking love this man

@H5MZA_11: This guys a legend

Don't really care what he thinks .Harris made a standard statem.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now