Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits
I see these lads at the SLO meetings regularly and they really do want to get all this going, and good on them. I thought they may have gone for the corner of canton and Ninian stand though, above the engineering company advert, as i am sure this was discussed as an option. But hey ho, as long as they are happy with the arrangements.
SJB

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
About time this happened. There should be a way of getting new songs across to the fans in this section too, we can’t go on as it is with Vince and his drum starting the same 3 songs over and over and over again. I can’t fault him for trying but it’s just so bloody tiresome. There’s a perfect opportunity next season with so many new players.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
About time this happened. There should be a way of getting new songs across to the fans in this section too, we can’t go on as it is with Vince and his drum starting the same 3 songs over and over and over again. I can’t fault him for trying but it’s just so bloody tiresome. There’s a perfect opportunity next season with so many new players.
We best get to work on chants for the new lads...

EDIT - this is the correct link - Cardiff City Chants - Cardiff City Forum - https://cardiffcityforum.com/threads/cardiff-city-chants.20024/

Last edited:

philstantsrifle

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
I see these lads at the SLO meetings regularly and they really do want to get all this going, and good on them. I thought they may have gone for the corner of canton and Ninian stand though, above the engineering company advert, as i am sure this was discussed as an option. But hey ho, as long as they are happy with the arrangements.
SJB
Where is this new section??

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Bottom rows of 105 and 106 apparently

philstantsrifle

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
I guess you can’t see image the colonels post? I couldn’t either without google chrome. Quite a few things no longer work for me if I’m not on chrome.
Nope. And I can’t place 105/106 either. Is it the corner of canton/grandstand?

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
You’ve linked the wrong thread there CC
Well spotted, here's the correct one.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
The drum is going down into the rows with them unfortunately

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now