🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
That article makes no mention of the 3-5 embargo on live games. Strange
There was something mentioned when this first was mooted, but money talks and I'll be all for it if it means that the Sky money will be channelled directly into the EFL rather than via the Premier League. It could make a huge difference to club finances.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There was something mentioned when this first was mooted, but money talks and I'll be all for it if it means that the Sky money will be channelled directly into the EFL rather than via the Premier League. It could make a huge difference to club finances.
Aye, the proof will be in the pudding. It's only the big Prem games that will have much impact on physical attendances would be my guess - even then it might not be that much.

Bazzle Shizzlepizzle

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Aye, the proof will be in the pudding. It's only the big Prem games that will have much impact on physical attendances would be my guess - even then it might not be that much.
Physical attendances? Do you mean attendances?
:hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Physical attendances? Do you mean attendances?
:hehe:
mad season 4 GIF by Power

Crackity Jones

NOOB
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
So more 12.30, 5,30 and Friday games then. Far from ideal for home supporters and even worse for those that travel away. I hope they give plenty of notice when they pick the televised games and move the fixtures but doubt it

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
So more 12.30, 5,30 and Friday games then. Far from ideal for home supporters and even worse for those that travel away. I hope they give plenty of notice when they pick the televised games and move the fixtures but doubt it
"...promising that every live fixture preceding the FA Cup third round would be selected before the season begins, and games up to March decided by November..."

Sounds like they're waiting to see how the table shakes up before selecting the late season games.

(Cracking username & avatar BTW!)

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now