Hailey Park Bowling Green & Pavilion opened in 1926.
The bowls pavilion was extended in 1985 but the bowling green later fell into disuse and the bowls pavilion was used for community meetings until it was damaged in a fire in 2010, and demolished in 2011.
In 2017 the former bowling green was integrated into the park, the boundary hedge being removed, the ground levelled and re-seeded, and footpaths created.
A sketch of the Turbine Steamer King George V at the Mountstuart Dry Dock, Cardiff by Ieuan Williams.
It was the first passenger turbine driven steamer ship built in 1926. C.H. Bailey purchased the ship with the intention of converting it into a restaurant and was moored in the Mountstuart dry dock 1980-1983.
A fire in 1984 ended her days and she was cut up at Cardiff in 1984.
Today the Techniquest building is housed in the former Mountstuart Dry Dock workshop building seen in the sketch.