Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits
Just read this under the same post. She probably felt threatened herself with a group of lads harassing her boyfriend.

Group of lads? Eh... plenty of distance between them. There was no physical threat from that group whatsoever...

It's been alleged McBurnie and girlfriend were arguing and the lads were mocking him, telling him to calm down... maybe bs, but if true...

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 KING OF THE FORUM 👑
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ GILES
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
16,203 26 701
Country
Wales
Credits
What utter bollocks.

The guy ended up with facial injuries, police would not tell complainant to "sod off". McBurnie can use alleged hassle as mitigation on sentencing, but he's fucked - and with facial injuries facing prison depending on the severity.
Didn't know about any facial injuries but that guy is a scumbag, asking for trouble and filming it all. If he doesn't also get some kind of charge the law is an ass.

Just because McBurnie is a twat doesn't mean he should have to put up with that bullshit.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits
Didn't know about any facial injuries but that guy is a scumbag, asking for trouble and filming it all. If he doesn't also get some kind of charge the law is an ass.

Just because McBurnie is a twat doesn't mean he should have to put up with that bullshit.

Daily Mirror story.

"I saw him arguing with this girl. I was with two mates and he was getting a bit aggressive and loud. I said as a joke, ‘Chill out mate, it can’t be worse than getting relegated’. "

Now if that was the case and is shown to be the case, do you still agree with what you wrote?

If it was the case, some may think he didn't want getting in an argument with a woman being filmed for some reason. If that account was the case, any attempt at justifying the reaction... ridiculous.

What would this guy be charged with?

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
10,509 16 13
Credits
What utter bollocks.

The guy ended up with facial injuries, police would not tell complainant to "sod off". McBurnie can use alleged hassle as mitigation on sentencing, but he's fucked - and with facial injuries facing prison depending on the severity.

"Facial injuries" :hehe:

The bloke got a black eye, which is not uncommon if you go winding up strangers in the street.

I know it's funny because it's McBurnie, and he's a ex-Jack giant leprechaun-looking bell end who hates City, but had it been a City player in this position we'd all be right behind him and saying the bloke deserved it.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits

The bloke got a black eye, which is not uncommon if you go winding up strangers in the street.

I know it's funny because it's McBurnie, and he's a ex-Jack giant leprechaun-looking bell end who hates City, but had it been a City player in this position we'd all be right behind him and saying the bloke deserved it.

Speak for yourself. Any City player reacting like that would be nothing more than a thug.

If it were self-defence, then that's one thing, but you'd have to be thick to believe that was the case here. McBurnie was so scared he went over to three blokes and started singing at the one...

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 KING OF THE FORUM 👑
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ GILES
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
16,203 26 701
Country
Wales
Credits
Daily Mirror story.

"I saw him arguing with this girl. I was with two mates and he was getting a bit aggressive and loud. I said as a joke, ‘Chill out mate, it can’t be worse than getting relegated’. "

Now if that was the case and is shown to be the case, do you still agree with what you wrote?

If it was the case, some may think he didn't want getting in an argument with a woman being filmed for some reason. If that account was the case, any attempt at justifying the reaction... ridiculous.

Based on the above article I'm more than happy to change tack - please strike my remarks from the record:hehe:. Based on the video alone and the suggestion he was being regularly harassed by these blokes I had some sympathy for him.

Last edited:

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits
Based on the above article I'm more than happy to change tack - please strike my remarks from the record:hehe:. Based on the video alone and the suggestion he was being regularly harassed by these bkokes I had some sympathy for him.

Again, we don't know what will be shown in court - there's no way this would be merely a caution.

What is the case is that his reaction was not justified legally.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
10,509 16 13
Credits
Speak for yourself. Any City player reacting like that would be nothing more than a thug.

If it were self-defence, then that's one thing, but you'd have to be thick to believe that was the case here. McBurnie was so scared he went over to three blokes and started singing at the one...

I've not mentioned self-defence.

You don't know what was said to make him approach the bloke, barring an account given by the "victim" in the Daily bloody Mirror.

If it was anything like what was said by the bloke in the second video that's emerged, I'd have every sympathy for McBurnie.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits
I've not mentioned self-defence.

You don't know what was said to make him approach the bloke, barring an account given by the "victim" in the Daily bloody Mirror.

If it was anything like what was said by the bloke in the second video that's emerged, I'd have every sympathy for McBurnie.

Self-defence would be the only legal defence he'd have - and that's clearly not an option here. He instigated the violence. He made the choice to approach the victim. He made the decision to attack.

Zero justification for his actions.

Dr Lecter

Sex Beast
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
27,164 51 266
Country
Wales
Credits

But it’s not a city player.

Its McBurnie. He’s a bellend.

The only thing that would make it better is if he had a shoeing.

Dr Lecter

Sex Beast
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
27,164 51 266
Country
Wales
Credits

What if the city player had given McBurnie a good hiding though?

Sometimes violence is the answer.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
10,509 16 13
Credits
Self-defence would be the only legal defence he'd have - and that's clearly not an option here. He instigated the violence. He made the choice to approach the victim. He made the decision to attack.

Zero justification for his actions.

Yeah Ok Jonny bloody Cochrane :hehe:. I'm not talking about a legal defence. I'm talking about whether, in the real world, someone could reasonably expect a punch in the face if they went out on a Saturday evening and started taking the piss out of a random 6'2" bloke with a skinhead dressed head to foot in designer sportswear.

Glos Blue

Turkey fiddler
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
11,802 18 25
Country
Wales
Credits
“Oli McBurnie you shit c**t!”

Couldn’t have put it better myself.
The gold-Stone Island wearing prick deserves everything he gets. Wannabe Jack bastard.
Oli McBurnie?! Punchi McCareersFucked more like.

I have no sympathy for someone that dresses like that.

E85DE32D-C4BB-4D03-8985-2894D2076B33.jpeg

Heisenberg

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2021 ↯
Reaction score
Reactions
6,451 9 18
Country
Czech-Republic
Credits

Daily Mirror story.

Is that the case though? Sounds like you've already made your decision but it's a bit like Gnasher deciding that he knew exactly what happened with that Christian street preacher guy on the weekend.

You agreed with me that he can't go off a little bit of video and the words of someone who has a dog in the race to know exactly what happened.

The guy who got hit is obviously not going to admit any guilt is he :hehe:

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
25,799 114 42
Country
Wales
Credits
Yes the lad that’s winding him up sounds like a proper twat, but McBurnie is a grown man, and part of growing up is knowing to walk away from conflict not engage in it, especially when it’s as utterly pointless as that.

small

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
2,889 35 619
Country
Mars
Credits
Is that the case though? Sounds like you've already made your decision but it's a bit like Gnasher deciding that he knew exactly what happened with that Christian street preacher guy on the weekend.

You agreed with me that he can't go off a little bit of video and the words of someone who has a dog in the race to know exactly what happened.

The guy who got hit is obviously not going to admit any guilt is he :hehe:

He doesn't have to though. The video shows he's away from McBurnie, McBurnie goes to him and instigates a fight.

With Gnashers video, you don't see what happened, just the aftermath. This one, the assault is clear.

PS, You missed my typo - "singing" rather than "swinging".

Dr Lecter

Sex Beast
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
27,164 51 266
Country
Wales
Credits

Heisenberg

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2021 ↯
Reaction score
Reactions
6,451 9 18
Country
Czech-Republic
Credits
He doesn't have to though. The video shows he's away from McBurnie, McBurnie goes to him and instigates a fight.

With Gnashers video, you don't see what happened, just the aftermath. This one, the assault is clear.

PS, You missed my typo - "singing" rather than "swinging".
You don't think repeatedly harassing someone isn't instigating a fight then?

The second video shows a massively pissed up bloke shouting expletives at a guy who's minding his own business with his missus and then proceeds to walk towards him (continuing his tirade).

McBurnie approaches him too and says for him to stop filming etc. There's no assault in that video and it just ends abruptly. The first video posted is a bit more bizarre as it looks as though the guy dropped his phone before McBurnie got to him (and proceeded to assault him - allegedly).

I'm sorry, but the guy in the second video is asking for a slap (if it was even the same guy) and I'm shocked that you are defending him. Nobody comes out of this looking good but McBurnie isn't the only guilty party here.

If Splotty was following you around the city centrist... Ahem... I mean city centre and harassing you while you were with your wife and kid, are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't knock his teeth out?

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
73,092 591 109
Country
Wales
Credits
You don't think repeatedly harassing someone isn't instigating a fight then?

The second video shows a massively pissed up bloke shouting expletives at a guy who's minding his own business with his missus and then proceeds to walk towards him (continuing his tirade).

McBurnie approaches him too and says for him to stop filming etc. There's no assault in that video and it just ends abruptly. The first video posted is a bit more bizarre as it looks as though the guy dropped his phone before McBurnie got to him (and proceeded to assault him - allegedly).

I'm sorry, but the guy in the second video is asking for a slap (if it was even the same guy) and I'm shocked that you are defending him. Nobody comes out of this looking good but McBurnie isn't the only guilty party here.

If Splotty was following you around the city centrist... Ahem... I mean city centre and harassing you while you were with your wife and kid, are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't knock his teeth out?
well said sir

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now

Latest Fun Bets