ZqgmO4Z.jpg

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits

I was at that game, good mate of mine is a Norwich fan. We were stood by Burger King on Castle Street when the Norwich bus went past, Iwan Roberts was sat up front by the driver, spotted my mate in his Norwich top and gave him a big thumbs up. 0-0 after 90 minutes, Norwich scored in the first minute of extra time. If they'd managed it a few minutes earlier they'd have won the game.

We arranged for my wife to pick us up after the game - chose by the Museum so my wife didn't have to cross town. All the Brum buses were parked at the museum - to be fair all their fans were very gratuitous!

Last edited:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I was at that game, good mate of mine is a Norwich fan. We were stood by Burger King on Castle Street when the Norwich bus went past, Iwan Roberts was sat up front by the driver, spotted my mate in his Norwich top and gave him a big thumbs up. 0-0 after 90 minutes, Norwich scored in the first minute of extra time. If they'd managed it a few minutes earlier they'd have won the game.

We arranged for my wife to pick us up after the game - chose by the Museum so my wife didn't have to cross town. All the Brum buses were parked at the museum - to be fair all their fans were very gratuitous!
Did you mean gracious? :hehe:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now