NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
The one thing here is that none of us really care about Bulut once he leaves the club. All we care about is the club.

If Bulut is staying, then he's going to be preparing for next season a few weeks behind every other manager.

If Bulut is going, then we can only hope his replacement has already been tapped up and is preparing for next season in the background.

But, it's more likely that our search for a new manager will begin in June.

Steve Cooper is the one I'd like in, but that would be a football decision unlike one the club has made in many years. Would not be surprised if Ramsey hangs up his boots and gets the manager's job here.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Football fans always blame the manager..it's an easy option.
What about a lack of financial support.
The embargo.
Injury to key players.
We have lost 2 games get real
Todays performance like Swansea was terrible but nobody said anything when we won four on the bounce.
I think its about time the board spent a few quid to be honest and start telling us what their intentions are before asking us to buy season tickets.
Their silence is dealing.

I may be wrong, but I think you've always been a bit annoyed when anyone dares question Tan. Usually your reply is "he's better than Hammam" like there are only two people in the 7 billion walking around this planet that can own Cardiff City FC.

I agree the board (i.e. Tan as the majority and only owner) need to tell people (mainly the manager) what the plans are. That's if there are any plans. I don't think there are any plans that extend beyond next month. We can't keep lurching from one manager to the next. There's no guarantee that, when we see who replaces Bulut, that we'll be going "great decision" is there? In fact, it's just as likely that we'll be wishing for Bulut to come back in less than 6 months time.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
The one thing here is that none of us really care about Bulut once he leaves the club. All we care about is the club.

If Bulut is staying, then he's going to be preparing for next season a few weeks behind every other manager.

If Bulut is going, then we can only hope his replacement has already been tapped up and is preparing for next season in the background.

But, it's more likely that our search for a new manager will begin in June.

Steve Cooper is the one I'd like in, but that would be a football decision unlike one the club has made in many years. Would not be surprised if Ramsey hangs up his boots and gets the manager's job here.
Doesn't Ramsey have to complete his coaching badges first.Not sure to be honest.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Cooper 100% if he’d come here but imagine he’s after a bigger job, the FAW have dropped a bollock as well not going after him whilst he’s available, easily the best Welsh manager around.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

toobluetobeblue

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
No manager in their right mind will come here, Tan is fucking mental to work for, as can't say with!! Steve Cooper people say? Working with this board & owner? None of em lie straight in bed!!
For a manager to make a statement as he has, shows how poisonous the job is, in fairness he's worked on peanuts, and peanuts just don't buy quality at this level, we have 0 in youngsters coming through the academy, and people have been screaming about colwill being this & that, he has improved agreed, but is he championship material really? I'll get shot down for this, I just don't think he is, his speed of thought just isn't there.
Bulut came, probably with false promises in his ear, ie budget etc, has at least got us further up the table than previous incumbents, and im not gonna lie, I said I'd be happy with mid table, and it seems that's where we will end up, so I'm reasonably happy, for his 1st foray outside the Turkish lig, he has done OK, but this isn't a division to be cutting your teeth in, especially under embaro, and then the January window fiasco to boot, his chances of better success has been hampered to a degree, and his stubborn picking of certain players, and lack of know how re British football, and how tough the championship is, seems to have taken him by surprise.
My fear is apart from cooper, which seems to be peoples fav, who in their right mind will come?
Where has dalman disappeared to again? Brought bulut here, and dropped him like a hot potato 🥔 :shrug2:
Some people were saying dalman & bulut were buddies etc, I can tell you with complete confidence, they hadn't met in person before bulut took the managers job, just spoke on the phone, they certainly aren't "friends".
Darren purse anyone:nope::nope::nope:

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
No manager in their right mind will come here, Tan is fucking mental to work for, as can't say with!! Steve Cooper people say? Working with this board & owner? None of em lie straight in bed!!
For a manager to make a statement as he has, shows how poisonous the job is, in fairness he's worked on peanuts, and peanuts just don't buy quality at this level, we have 0 in youngsters coming through the academy, and people have been screaming about colwill being this & that, he has improved agreed, but is he championship material really? I'll get shot down for this, I just don't think he is, his speed of thought just isn't there.
Bulut came, probably with false promises in his ear, ie budget etc, has at least got us further up the table than previous incumbents, and im not gonna lie, I said I'd be happy with mid table, and it seems that's where we will end up, so I'm reasonably happy, for his 1st foray outside the Turkish lig, he has done OK, but this isn't a division to be cutting your teeth in, especially under embaro, and then the January window fiasco to boot, his chances of better success has been hampered to a degree, and his stubborn picking of certain players, and lack of know how re British football, and how tough the championship is, seems to have taken him by surprise.
My fear is apart from cooper, which seems to be peoples fav, who in their right mind will come?
Where has dalman disappeared to again? Brought bulut here, and dropped him like a hot potato 🥔 :shrug2:
Some people were saying dalman & bulut were buddies etc, I can tell you with complete confidence, they hadn't met in person before bulut took the managers job, just spoke on the phone, they certainly aren't "friends".
Darren purse anyone:nope::nope::nope:

Tan is just happy to be mediocre in the championship while the books are being balanced. Some are suggesting that after the court cases are done, he will sell up. I really hope that's the case, with the type of decisions this board makes, one summer they're going to get it horribly wrong and we will be down to league 1.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now