Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
Planning Application Made For Llanrumney Sports Complex

Cardiff City House of Sport is pleased to announce that a planning application has been submitted for the construction of the Llanrumney Sports Complex on Cardiff University playing fields and the adjacent former Llanrumney High School playing fields.

The Project is a collaboration between Cardiff Council, Cardiff University and Cardiff City House of Sport to deliver a state-of-the-art sports complex to serve Cardiff University and the Llanrumney based rugby and football clubs. The multi- sport complex will also become the new home for Cardiff City Football Club’s Academy.

The Llanrumney complex will boast a new tier two 3G football facility, a floodlit 3G IRB standard rugby pitch, floodlit IRB/FIFA standard 3G dual-marked football/rugby pitch and future plans for a hockey field. This will provide Cardiff University with enhanced sports surfaces so as to offer its students a diverse range of sports provision, as well as the ability to provide local sports clubs access to state-of-the-art training and playing facilities at preferential community rates.

The new Academy will occupy 16 acres of the site and will utilise the former Dr. Who building structure with a new translucent canopy. The two-story accommodation block will include offices, classrooms, a lecture theatre, canteen, changing facilities and conditioning gym. The building will also house an indoor academy-standard 3G training pitch, in addition to five full size grass pitches, a 3G tier-two standard pitch and a goalkeeper-specific training area.

Full story with pictures - Planning Application Made For Llanrumney Sports Complex | Cardiff - https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/planning-application-made-llanrumney-sports-complex?fbclid=IwAR097jyrL_6VyIMiWeve4yVjhnx13C6f_t7ggJ3w77HyZjq8M5wFgaDbBP8

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Planning Application Made For Llanrumney Sports Complex

Cardiff City House of Sport is pleased to announce that a planning application has been submitted for the construction of the Llanrumney Sports Complex on Cardiff University playing fields and the adjacent former Llanrumney High School playing fields.

The Project is a collaboration between Cardiff Council, Cardiff University and Cardiff City House of Sport to deliver a state-of-the-art sports complex to serve Cardiff University and the Llanrumney based rugby and football clubs. The multi- sport complex will also become the new home for Cardiff City Football Club’s Academy.

The Llanrumney complex will boast a new tier two 3G football facility, a floodlit 3G IRB standard rugby pitch, floodlit IRB/FIFA standard 3G dual-marked football/rugby pitch and future plans for a hockey field. This will provide Cardiff University with enhanced sports surfaces so as to offer its students a diverse range of sports provision, as well as the ability to provide local sports clubs access to state-of-the-art training and playing facilities at preferential community rates.

The new Academy will occupy 16 acres of the site and will utilise the former Dr. Who building structure with a new translucent canopy. The two-story accommodation block will include offices, classrooms, a lecture theatre, canteen, changing facilities and conditioning gym. The building will also house an indoor academy-standard 3G training pitch, in addition to five full size grass pitches, a 3G tier-two standard pitch and a goalkeeper-specific training area.

Full story with pictures - Planning Application Made For Llanrumney Sports Complex | Cardiff - https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/planning-application-made-llanrumney-sports-complex?fbclid=IwAR097jyrL_6VyIMiWeve4yVjhnx13C6f_t7ggJ3w77HyZjq8M5wFgaDbBP8

That will be massive, and a good chance of it being flooded in the winter

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
This was the University playing fields in February

613909AA-5C35-4BBB-9EAE-282154AE720A.jpeg

3ACC11B3-31BC-4286-8B3F-0439855B2F0B.jpeg

Rhymney river over the bank top of photo

They‘re gonna need a bigger bank :hehe:

Last edited:

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
That will be massive, and a good chance of it being flooded in the winter

I was thinking the same thing, when it floods down there it really floods. It looks like an excellent facility and won’t be cheap, so I’d be very surprised if flood prevention wasn’t part of the development.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
I was thinking the same thing, when it floods down there it really floods. It looks like an excellent facility and won’t be cheap, so I’d be very surprised if flood prevention wasn’t part of the development.

You can see in the photo that the bank by the river is only about 5 foot high, the same as it was when I was a kid

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits

On the bright side, the pitches can also be used for Water Polo, surfing, waterskiing etc...

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
You can see in the photo that the bank by the river is only about 5 foot high, the same as it was when I was a kid
On the plus side it stops the Llanrumney Sons of Anarchy tearing the pitches up with their scramblers and quad bikes

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
On the plus side it stops the Llanrumney Sons of Anarchy tearing the pitches up with their scramblers and quad bikes

Yeah we’ve got a Rumney chapter over here too :hehe:

philstantsrifle

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
Llanrumney has one way in/out. Would be useful if they connected the new complex up to the link road 🤷🏻‍♂️

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Llanrumney has one way in/out. Would be useful if they connected the new complex up to the link road 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was talk of it a couple of years ago, joining Pentwyn roundabout to Ball rd via a new bridge. Cant see how they could do it though without knocking houses down

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥