Credits

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
I could literally drive to your house in less than 5 minutes if that bridge is built Trav.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
How they were allowed to build the Pengam Green houses so close to the river amazed me

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
I could literally drive to your house in less than 5 minutes if that bridge is built Trav.

My daughter lives in Glenwood its a nightmare getting over there sometimes with the traffic, over 30 mins early morning/evenings if you’re lucky, and it’s less than 2 miles

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
My daughter lives in Glenwood its a nightmare getting over there sometimes with the traffic, over 30 mins early morning/evenings if you’re lucky, and it’s less than 2 miles

Yeah that bridge will be fucking awesome for us. Well handy. Bout time they improved East Cardiff.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
This was the University playing fields in February

613909AA-5C35-4BBB-9EAE-282154AE720A.jpeg

3ACC11B3-31BC-4286-8B3F-0439855B2F0B.jpeg

Rhymney river over the bank top of photo

They‘re gonna need a bigger bank :hehe:

It'll double up as a scuba diving club and rowing facility in the winter months.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Desperately needed.
Would provide much needed relief to Llan Av and Mount Pleasant Avenue during rush hour.

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Plus it would make it easier for the Pentwyn boyz to rumble with the Llanrumbo massive if that sort of thing still goes on. Got to be a good thing that has surely.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Yeah that bridge will be fucking awesome for us. Well handy. Bout time they improved East Cardiff.

Agree. It’s been a long time coming and is much needed. The next step has got to be finally competing the link road from southern way to the docks. Cardiff will then finally have a decent ring road.
It looks like the Parkway station won’t be too long away either, that will surely take a fair bit of traffic off the roads.

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Agree. It’s been a long time coming and is much needed. The next step has got to be finally competing the link road from southern way to the docks. Cardiff will then finally have a decent ring road.
It looks like the Parkway station won’t be too long away either, that will surely take a fair bit of traffic off the roads.

Yeah. I love Cardiff and I love living in Cardiff but the traffic can be proper naughty. As you suggest with a few improvements here and there it could flow nicely. That ring roads been in the pipeline for 30 years now surely. The new bit to Rover way from the docks tunnels is awesome. Only took 25 years to add it on. About 2 miles of road ffs.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Yeah. I love Cardiff and I love living in Cardiff but the traffic can be proper naughty. As you suggest with a few improvements here and there it could flow nicely. That ring roads been in the pipeline for 30 years now surely. The new bit to Rover way from the docks tunnels is awesome. Only took 25 years to add it on. About 2 miles of road ffs.

It’s actually only 1.2km long. I don’t know if you’re aware, but that small stretch of dual carriageway cost £57m!!!

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Plus it would make it easier for the Pentwyn boyz to rumble with the Llanrumbo massive if that sort of thing still goes on. Got to be a good thing that has surely.

:hehe::hehe: Wasn quite the match to the Ely Boyz ,
Credits where its due bruv :hehe:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

After London and surprisingly Aberdeen, Cardiff is the third most traffic congested city in the UK. I'm afraid you'll have to go back to the mid 60's, if you ever want to see free flowing traffic in the city.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
After London and surprisingly Aberdeen, Cardiff is the third most traffic congested city in the UK. I'm afraid you'll have to go back to the mid 60's, if you ever want to see free flowing traffic in the city.

I’m not buying this. Cardiff has its fair share of congestion, but Birmingham and even Bristol is far worse imo

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
I’m not buying this. Cardiff has its fair share of congestion, but Birmingham and even Bristol is far worse imo

In the rush hours yes. I agree. But Cardiff's congestion is all day on weekdays. Made worse now with Castle St closure as well as Station Terrace one way closure.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
In the rush hours yes. I agree. But Cardiff's congestion is all day on weekdays. Made worse now with Castle St closure as well as Station Terrace one way closure.

See, other than roadworks or accidents or maybe if there’s an event going on in town I just don’t find it that bad.
The Castle street closure surely cannot be a long term idea, there are not enough alternative routes.
As it goes I’ve always thought a tunnel from Boulevard de Nantes to Wellington Road would be the answer to alleviate west - east traffic, but the cost would be huge.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
See, other than roadworks or accidents or maybe if there’s an event going on in town I just don’t find it that bad.
The Castle street closure surely cannot be a long term idea, there are not enough alternative routes.
As it goes I’ve always thought a tunnel from Boulevard de Nantes to Wellington Road would be the answer to alleviate west - east traffic, but the cost would be huge.

Castle St and Station Terr due to open on 29th November but then only to buses. North/South travel across the city is still going to be a nightmare.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I heard a stat the other day that Cardiff was the most commuted city in the UK. If true I think it must be based on population vs people incoming [i.e. proportionally not on hard numbers] as I've been to a few UK cities that seem to be a whole level up on us.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥